The Rollercoaster To A Fairytale

Jungkook sat at a table in the hot sunlight, cotton candy in hand, and sweat pouring down his face. People and families waltzed around him as if they had not a care in the world. A child's sad cries fill his ears as he looks to his left, spotting a little girl who dropped her ice cream all over the amusement parks hot concrete; it had begun to make a warm, sticky, pink, mess.

The young male stood and walked over to the child who was begging her mother to 'fix it', as if that was possible. He squatted down next to her and held out his fresh, uneaten cotton candy to her. A bright smile formed on her face, she gave him a hug and turned to her mother. The pair thanked him and began to walk over to a game for the child t play.

Jungkook walked back to  his table, the chair wet from his own sweat. He cringed at the feeling, he could feel his thighs stick to the warm  plastic like material. He checked hi watch, his boyfriend was now thirty minutes late to their date, Jungkook was really starting to believe his own boyfriend stood him up. The young man wanted nothing more than to take out his phone and play a game to pass the time, but it was already low on charge and he'd need it in case of an emergency.

Jungkook let out a long sigh, this wasn't the first time Jimin had stood him up; and if he's being honest it's probably not going to be his last. A buzz in Jungkook's short pockets startle him into reality. He takes out his phone and see's that it's Jimin's caller ID and he answers it with another sigh,

"Lemme guess, something came up and you wont be able to make it?" Jungkook asked into the phone before Jimin even gets a chance to speak

"Who the fuck are you?? And why does my boyfriend have your number?" Someone's deep growly voice came through the phone, and that was definitely not Jimin's soft voice

Jungkook raised an eyebrow "Excuse me? I'm Jimin's boyfriend!!"

"Oh well he just told me to tell you that I'm better than you and that he's dumping your sorry ass" The person said, Jungkook could practically hear the smugness in his voice

"Who even are you?!" Jungkook asked, crossing one arm over his chest

"Min Yoongi. Sweg" Then the line cut off

Jungkook huffed "Rude" He muttered

The young man began his walk to the gate, knowing that Jimin was definitely not coming. Not only was he just dumped, he also had no ride home since he had gotten a friend to drop him off, and Jimin was supposed to be his ride home. Jungkook shook his head and tried to rid all of his thoughts about Jimin.

He looked at his watch as he made it to the gates of the amusement park, it was 2:30 in the afternoon and he hadn't done anything. He paid good money for these tickets and he'd be damned if he didn't ride at least one thing. Jungkook quickly spun around and walked lazily to one of the roller coasters. He didn't really like the thought of being a 'singe rider' but hey, if the name fits it fits.

Jungkook laughed at his little joke and got into the line with the sign that said 'Single riders' in dull black writing. The line moved slow, but I guess that's to be expected considering they have to pair you up with random people and you need to cooperate whether you like the person or not. Jungkook sighed as he moved three steps forward, the line is slow but at least it's moving.

A panicked whimper sounded from behind the young boy. He turned around to see a handsome man, seemingly not much older than Jungkook himself, who was clutching his cell phone tightly in his left hand. The guy was taking deep breaths and kept glancing at the exit as if he wanted to leave and never come back.

"A-Are you alright?" Jungkook asked, surprising himself as he never talks to random people, whether they be his age or not. Jungkook is not much of a people person.