Dance Practice

(Jealous Tae)

Everyone had gathered in the dance studio, about to practice 'Boy in luv' for the first time this morning.

Taehyung walked over to Jungkook hoping to talk to him, only to find that Jungkook was already in deep conversation with Jimin. Taehyung kept trying to get Kookies attention, however he failed each time.

"Alright lets get started!!"

The music began playing and Kookie was doing his part. Soon an annoyed Taehyung came up to dance his part. Due to his mood he was very into character and he had an angry glare on his face. As soon as he finished the music cut off.

"Hey what the heck?" Taehyung asked annoyed

"You're off beat, start again" the choreographer stated

So the group started again, each time someone making a mistake. It was now the 11th time they practiced, everyone was breathing hard and tired.

"Maybe we should take a break" Namjoon stated

"Yeah" Jin agreed

The seven boys each took a seat on the floor, still breathing hard. Taehyung watched as Jungkook stood from his spot on the floor and went to grab two water bottles. He took one for himself and gave the other one to Jimin.

Taehyung licked his lips and looked away from the pair. He tried to ignore the happy laughter coming from them and the rest of the group.

After a few minutes they went back to practicing. Each time Taehyung messed up the choreography due to not being focused. Apparently Jimin noticed,

"TaeTae are you alright?" he asked putting a hand on his shoulder

"Im fine!!" he snapped and slapped Jimin's hand away

The group looked taken aback at Taehyungs behavior. No one spoke a word as Tae refused to look at them.

"Taeh--"

"Leave me alone!!" he growled to Jimin

"But--"

Then Taehyung turned and left the studio. The group looked surprised, and went to help make sure Jimin was ok.

Taehyung walked halfway down the hall before sinking down the wall close to tears. He could feel them begin to spill over, and he buried his face in his knees.

"Taehyungie?"

A voice made him look up slightly. He came face to face with Jungkook, and Tae quickly covered his face again.

"Come on Tae, what's up?" Jungkook asked

A small growl escaped Taehyungs lips. However he didn't reply, but this made little Kookie smirk a bit.

"Could your bad attitude be because you're jealous?"

Another growl, deeper this time came from Taehyungs mouth. Tae glared up at Jungkook, annoyance glittering his gaze.

"You did it on purpose didn't you, Jungkook-ah~" Tae licked his lips

Jungkook, being the shy bunny he is, looked away from Taehyungs face. Jungkook didn't reply to Tae's question, only confirming what he was asked.

Taehyung used his thumb and pointer finger to grab Jungkooks chin, making him look at his face. Jungkook had a growing blush on his face, Taehyung wasn't fazed at all however.

"T-Taehyungie we should go back now, our other hyungs will start to get curious" Jungkook said pleadingly

"Then let them be curious, you need to be punished" Tae replied, licking his lips again

***

"Were were you guys?" Yoongi asked as Taehyung and Jungkook walked back into the studio

"Sorry Jungkook came to comfort me" Taehyung said with a smile

"Oh..." Jin said

"Lets begin practice again" Tae said

The group nodded. As they practiced a small squeal erupted from Hoseok as he watched Jungkook do his part. He leaned over to Yoongi and whispered what he saw on Jungkook, causing the older to smirk.

Taehyung pretended to not notice what the boys were talking about, even though he knew exactly what they had spotted. Jungkook had a hickey and a few bite marks on his neck, which Tae was quite proud of.

At around 6:00 practice ended and they each sat down to get a drink and talk. Taehyung quickly tugged Jungkook into his lap ignoring the strange looks from a few of the members.

"Well I guess I'll see you guys back at the dorm" Jimin stated while standing up

"Yeah, I'll go with you" Yoongi said and stood up

"Right bye guys" Namjoon and Hoseok said

Both boys left leaving the rest of them to talk. After a while only Taehyung and Jungkook were left, even the camera men and choreographer had left.

"Taehyungie aren't we leaving?" Jungkook asked

"In a bit... But we haven't finished your punishment yet~"

Jungkook swallowed hard and wondered what was in store for him tonight.

(A/n) OOF that was a bit cringy sorry. I WAS BORED OK?!?!?!?

Eh i dont have anything important to say so i guess ill see you in the next chapter

BYE