💥Important💥

Yes hello, bad news ya'll 😞😔 [also some other stuff is in here you may (do) want to read, just warning you its long]

I have..... WRITERS BLOCK (again)

So ik i keep saying "ill update at ___ time" but in a honesty im stuck at the moment

Yes, i was writing but i got stuck in the middle of my chapter (for my serial killer story) and when i try to write it, nothing sounds right. I know where i want to go with the story, I know how i want it to flow, and I know what i want to do, but its just not going the way i planned.

Normally when this happens I'd go update my oneshots, but for that too I have writers block. Which is strange bc i almost always have an idea to go off of, but nothing is coming to mind as of late.

Then for my Demon/Angel story (which was just recently added back if you read my last authors note on my oneshots) im also struggling with. But like i lve said before, i have ideas for it, and i know how i want everything to turn out, its just not going the right way. I havent figured out entirely how the pair get together (like in the oneshots) bc this is a longer story, i cant just have them fall in love at the drop of a hat, it has to build up to it y'know?

Then for my "Possession" story, well i guess you could say ik being kind of lazy. I've written PART of the next chapter, but I really dont have the motivation to write and update the story.

^^which leads to something else^^

Lately my depression has gotten bad, im losing a lot of motivation to write and i lost a very dear friend, and i feel horrible bc it was partly my fault. I wont get into details bc ive already spoken about this to someone else and they gave me some good advice.

Thankfully however, my depression isnt near as bad as its been. I want to apologize for not keeping my promises with updates and not updating basically at all.

Another thing, school starts soon and I have recently gotten very busy with preparations and school shopping, y'know all that shit. So that will (sadly) also decrease updates.

I just ask that ya'll bear with me until i sort some things out. And if you got to then end of this then thank you very much for reading this 💜💜