Cuddles and Kisses

*Taehyung POV*

For as long as Jungkook and I have been dating we've never had a fight. Not like this. Sure we have our small disagreements over small things like what what we should have for dinner or what video game we should play, but those don't count in my opinion.

Right now Jungkook had locked himself away in our shared bedroom because of a simple misunderstanding.

*one hour earlier*

I was walking into the store when I saw a good friend of mine who just happened to be a guy. Park Jimin and I had been friends since primary school so being the clingy guy I am I went to hug him.

Jungkook had accompanied me on this little trip but had gone down the snack aisle instead of coming to the drink aisle, the one I was in.

Out of habit while hugging Jimin, I buried my face in his neck giggling as he hugged me tighter.

"Taehyung-ah I want---" Jungkook stopped talking immediately as he saw the two of us hugging

I turned around, the smile still clear on my face, but as soon as I saw Jungkook's eyes tear up and an angered expression form on his face, my smile quickly fell.

"Jungkookie, what's wrong?" I asked, oblivious to why he was so upset

"Kim Taehyung... Who the fuck is he?!" Jungkook growled

All of a sudden I immediately understood why Jungkook's mood had changed so suddenly. Jungkook was the jealous type, it really started making sense to me.

"Th-This is Park Jimin, my friend" I cursed myself for stuttering, it only made this look more suspicious

"Yeah right!! If he was just a friend you wouldn't hug him like that!!" Jungkook growled

"Really Kookie you've got it wrong!!!" I said

"Save it!! I can see you're much happier with 'Park Jimin'!!" Jungkook began to cry and turned around

"No Kookie wait you don't--"

"Shut up!! Don't call me that!!" Jungkook sobbed

"Please baby--"

"NO!!! JUST SHUT UP!!!" the he ran off without another word

I stood there shocked, Jungkook has never lashed out like that before. I said a quick apology to Jimin, saying we could catch up another time, and ran from the the store, wanting to get home as fast as possible.

*Back to the present*

I still sat gloomily on the couch, hating how I was being forced to re-live the events of today. I missed my Kookie, I wanted him to come cuddle me like he always would when I'd be upset.

But... I knew he wouldn't come, he probably didn't even want to see me again. I felt myself begin to cry for the third time today, I really felt all broken without him.

That does it, I'm going to get him whether he likes it or not. I stood up, wiping my tears and making my way to our shared bedroom. I stopped at the door, contemplating if I should actually get him, or if I should wait.

However that didn't last long, my needs for Kookie over powered my other thoughts. I soon found myself kicking the door open, and stomping over to the bed.

"KOOKIE I MISS YOU!!! PLEASE JUST FORGIVE ME!!!" I ended up sobbing

Jungkook remained still on the bed, his back facing me, and completely silent. A harsh pain hit me, I had never once felt so upset, and sad in my life. The way Jungkook refused to speak made my heart drop to the bottom of my stomach. Tears fell down my cheeks hot and fast, and Jungkook didn't even spare me a glance.

"JUNGKOOK PLEASE!!! I'M SORRY!! I-I MISS THE WAY Y-YOU CUDDLE ME!! I-I MISS THE W-WAY YOU GIVE ME KISSES!! I-I-I MISS THE WAY YOU LOOK AT ME A-AND YOUR CUTE BUNNY SMILES!!! P-P-PLEASE JUST TAKE ME BACK!!" I had never cried harder in my life.

I dropped to my knees, doing a deep bow to the boy I loved so much. I sobbed and hiccuped more and more, waiting for my boyfriend to answer me.

After a while of me sobbing, and not a word from Jungkook, I was ready to give up. I was about to stand when Jungkook's voice stopped my movements,

"I like you on your knees, keep begging" Jungkook ordered

I swallowed hard, and blushed at his sudden dominance. My body shook as I let out another long breath and spoke,

"P-Please Jungkook, I need you, I love you so much!!" I whined

"Good boy, I accept your apology" Jungkook said quietly

I looked up at him, and he was smiling. He was smiling that cute bunny smile I had missed so much, I sniffled and he came down off the bed and pulled me into a tight hug. He felt so warm, and the hug felt so genuine, I nearly began crying again. I wrapped my arms around his torso, burying my face in his chest.

"Awe Tae, I missed you so much... Do you want cuddles baby?" Jungkook asked as if talking to a child

I nodded my head and nuzzled deeper into his chest. He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he began walking to the couch.

Jungkook sat down on the comfortable couch and I on his lap. He pulled me even closer to him and began peppering my face with butterfly kisses. Jungkook began rubbing circles on my back and I leaned into his touch, I could feel Jungkook's  hand begin to travel down my back, and getting very close to my ass. He ran one hand through my hair, and the other gave my ass a harsh squeeze.

"J-Jungkook!!" I said blushing

He smiled innocently "You're so cute when you blush"

"Ugh sh-shut up" I mumbled, my face still pink

"I love you Taehyung~~" he whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek

"I-I love you too idiot" I said back

(A/n) ahahaha here we go another one down!! Idek what this was i just got this idea at random. Ok bye see ya in the next one :D