Pretty Boy

(Slight crack but this is based on a true story. This happened between two guys in my English class today and i decided to turn it into a story. Enjoy)

***

Jimin is me in this story btw

Jimin just exited form his photography class, backpack swung over one shoulder, and a load of shit in hand. He strutted down the hallway to the lunch room, blaring BigBang's 'Fantastic Baby', and ignoring all the people he was forced to push out of the way.

He walked into the loud cafeteria, his music now way to quiet. He put his volume to the max before going to sit in his normal spot. Jimin was always first to his table, so he just sat there and laid his head down waiting for his friends to come join him.

"Hey Chim" Hobi said, dropping his backpack on the lunch table

Jimin looked up and tugged out one earbud "Hey" He mumbled

"You ok? You're normally more cheerful on Fridays" He said and chuckled 

Jimin nodded "Yeah just super tired" He muttered, yawning directly after

Hoseok nodded then turned to Namjoon, someone Jimin knew but wasn't really friends with. They began talking about stuff Jimin could care less about so he plugged in both earbuds again before logging into his Instagram to enter his gangs group chat.

BT7

 @ShardeMaynardBritsihBitch: Honestly you could never pass as a British person, Jimin 

@liathehoe : For real xD

@Kristian_ChimcHiM : WhAtevEr YoU sAY yOu BlOoDy TeA dRinKinG wAnKer!!

@ShardeMaynardBritishBitch : LOLOLOLOLOLOL  

@liathehoe : Weirdo, I cant believe you don't like tea

@thepurechildofgod : Yeah, but coffee is good. Tea is better tho oof

@Kristian_ChimcHiM : I  should just scream wanker in the middle of the hallway

@ShardeMaynardBritishBitch : omg yesss

@liathehoe : smh you guys are crackheads

Jimin laughed at the group chat, they were all ridiculous yet he loved them. He texted a quick 'ttyl' and turned to his side to see his friend Jin. He was going to say hello but felt a bit down that he was already in a conversation with two guys Jimin didn't know. The younger pulled out his earbuds to show he wanted to be talked to, but it was like no one noticed him.

He felt something drop into the pit of his stomach. His heart. Jimin wanted to be social but it was like everyone had friends they were better off talking to than them talking to him. The blond scanned the cafeteria and saw one of his friends from his 4th period, Chanyeol, and he wanted nothing more than to say hello. But he too was already with his own group of friends and was speaking to a guy that Jimin really didn't like. Kai. That guy was annoying, he was in Jimin's PE class in the morning and would never shut up.

"So Jiminie, how's it going with Yoongi?" Hoseok asked after a while

Jimin turned to him and noticed that Namjoon had left, "Where's Namjoon?"

"Vending machine" Hoseok said simply, pointing behind them

Jimin nodded "It's going fine I guess"