My Compliments To The Chef

(Requested by PL0101 bc she wants to see more chef Taehyung)

"Come on guys we still need two 'Balsamic Salmons' and the 'Lobster Ravioli' at table three" The waitress yelled

"We're doing the best we can, but Jimin dropped the raviolis!!" A chef, Hoseok, yelled back

Jimin growled "No that was you!!"

"Was not!!"

"Was!!!"

"Was not!!"

"Guys just shut the fuck up and get the food out!!! We have a reputation and I refuse to lose it just because you two cant get along!!" Taehyung yelled "Just do your jobs and get over it!!"

"Yes sir" both chefs grumbled

Taehyung was the youngest in the kitchen, always has been, but he is also the head chef. Ever since he came to restaurant, the star count has continued to go up. It started as a three star, now it was a five star, and Taehyung had only been working there for six months.

Taehyung was bossy, which was why not everyone got along with him. One chef however, was worse than everyone when it came to Taehyung's bossy attitude. His hyung, Min Yoongi. The pair was always butting heads, they were always going at it over the smallest of things.

"Hyung did you finish the salmon?" Taehyung asked

"Yes you dumb fuck its about to go out" Yoongi replied

Taehyung rolled his eyes and finished his own salmon, then placed it on the window to be taken to the table.

"We need a lasagna, a spaghetti and meatballs, as well as a meat cannoli for table six!!" A waiter called as he stuck the ticket on the window

Yoongi took the ticket before Taehyung could get to it and began to assign jobs to people. Taehyung crossed his arms and glared at Yoongi, the blond was taking the youngers job and Taehyung was not happy about that.

"Hey asshat, do me a favor and stop doing my job!!" Taehyung growled

Yoongi spun around and glared at the younger "You need to learn some respect, I'm your hyung so address me as so"

Taehyung shook his head and began on the lasagna, then ordered Jimin to work on the meatballs alongside Yoongi.

***

Meanwhile, the dinning room was full of a nervous tension. The CEO of Jeon Enterprises had come in, and was waiting to be seated. People had begun to whisper about the young man, Jungkook however paid no mind to it.

"Table for one please" Jungkook said to the hostess

She blushed and nodded "Of course sir" she said and led him to a nice table in the back

Jungkook fixed his suit and sat down, then took the menu from the hostess' hand. He smiled lightly at the woman before waving her off.

***

Taehyung sighed as he finished another plate of food. He was getting stressed at the number of dishes, and he groaned when they got word that the Jeon Jungkook was in their dinning room.

"You're kidding right?" Taehyung grumbled

The waitress, Joy, shook her head "He's here and he wants the head chef to take his order"

Taehyung rubbed his tired eyes "You've got to be fucking kidding me, I look like a mess"

"Well Taehyung if you cant do it then I will" Yoongi said tossing his wiping rag over his shoulder