Part Two

Emilys POV

That's when I woke up.

Nash isn't my "twin brother."

He doesn't even know I exist. I'm just a fan. I live in LA with my mom, dad, and sister Megan.

I wish that dream was real. It was all so.. Perfect.

Today is also my 18th birthday. I have nothing to do today so I called my friend Amber and asked her to come over. She agreed and she was here in 5 minutes.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hi! Happy birthday em!"

"Thanks I just have nothing to do today. Ugh"

"Now you do." She said and handed me and envelope.

I gave her a confused look.

"JUST OPEN IT!" She said.

I opened it up, and inside was two magcon tickets!

"Amber!" I said.

"You can thank me" she said with a smirk

"Thank you so much! Let's go!" I said. It was 1 pm and it started at 5, but we had to get in line.

I got dressed into my taylor caniff t shirt, white high waisted shorts, and tie dye vans. I straightened my hear really fast. I grabbed my phone and we walked out the door.

We got there and we were one of the first people in line.

We got our VIP wristbands and went inside.

By now it was 5 and the boys should be coming out any minute.

They came out and it seems like me and Taylor made direct eye contact.

His eyes were basically on me the whole time they preformed. Amber noticed too.

At the meet and greet we went up to taylor first.

"Hey, gorgeous what's your name?" He said.

"Uh Emily. I love your vines and stuff so much." I said.

"You don't love me?" Taylor asked.

"No. Yes. No ugh yes I love you" I said. I felt my face getting hot.

"Here" he slipped something in my back pocket.

When we walked away it had their hotel and room number on it.

"HES GONNA FUCK YOU!" Amber said.

We both started cracking up. We met the rest of the guys and went to go get some food. We were gonna meet the guys after.

We went to chipotle and let me just say, it was amazing. This was my first time having it, and now I want to eat it everyday.

It was about 8 so we headed over to their room. Mahogany answered the door and said that they were making a YouTube video.

I can't believe we're going to hang out with them! It's crazy! It's every fans dream to do this. I guess it was luck.

"Hey Emily!" Taylor said.

"Uh hi." I said. He pointed the camera towards me.

I waved at the camera awkwardly and pulled amber in the room.

Thy finished their video and we decided to play truth or dare. It was my turn.

"Truth or dare" amber said.

"Uh dare" I said. I'm a daredevil, but I can already see this taking a turn for the worse.

"I dare you to take Taylor into the other room for 10 minutes."

Shit.

Taylor stood up and took my hand. We walked into the bathroom and it wasn't really awkward. It was kind of comforting. He broke the silence,

"So I just want to tell you that your gorgeous and I really like you." He said.

TAYLOR LIKES ME? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

"I really like you too." I said.

We both leaned in, our lips crashed, sparks flew, I feel like I'm supposed to be here. In his arms. It feels like I belong here. And this is where I want to stay, forever.