Chapter 9

Emily's POV

I just told Taylor that I loved him.

I mean I do, but I still love cam. I just need to talk to cam. But what do I do with Taylor.

He didn't say anything. He sat back and he looked so shocked.

My head felt like it was going to explode. So much shit was going through my head, so I laid down and closed my eyes. And before I knew it, I was asleep.

_________________________

I woke up feeling pretty normal.

Today was the day that I was being released from the hospital. And the day that I am going to talk to cam.

I reach for my phone and I'm startled by Taylor's voice.

"Good morning beautiful" he said.

His morning voice was so god damn sexy.

"Morning" I smiled.

I grabbed my phone and sent cam a text.

Me- hey, can we talk?

Cam- uh yeah sure, when?

Me- today. Starbucks at 1?

Cam-sure.

I locked my phone and waited for the doctor to come in and give me the okay to leave.

By the time we left it was already 11:30.

I got home and took a shower. I got dressed into light blue high waisted shorts, and a white crop too that says 'you can't sit with us' and my white converse.

I put my hair in a side braid, and applied only mascara.

By now it was 12:30 so I got in my car, and drove to Starbucks. Cam was already here.

I went over to his table and sat down. He already ordered for me.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem. So uh what did you want to talk about?"

"Us. Cam what happened? I thought we had it good?"

"Well. I was upset for a while. After you went into a coma. I told myself I had to move on. I didn't know how long I would have to wait. So I started dating again. sorry."

When he finished I had tears in my eyes but I quickly blinked them away.

"Oh. But I, I thought you loved me?" I said.

"That's the thing... I did. But I don't anymore. I love Danielle now. I loved you in the past." He said.

By now tears were streaming down my face and I didn't even care.

"Love lasts forever. If you loved me, you would've waited for me.." I said through tears.

"I DID WAIT. I got so fucking tired of waiting. I sat in my room, waiting for a phone call saying that you were awake. But I didn't get that call! So I gave up! And to be fucking honest, I thought you weren't gonna wake up and I thought you were dead!"

That hit me like a ton of bricks.

"I-I have to go." Was all I could manage to get out.

I ran out of Starbucks and into my car. I didn't even turn it on.

I just sat there, basically balling my eyes out. Looking at cam through the glass on his phone.

He doesn't love me. He thought I was dead. He gave up on us. On me.