Chapter 5

Cameron's POV

We just hit the fourth bump in the road. Emily's eyes closed. She blacked out.

"GUYS SHES UNCONSCIOUS WE NEED TO GET THERE!" I basically screamed.

"No no no. Guys we need to hurry. My sisters life depends on it." Nash said. I could tell he was trying to stay calm about the situation.

We got to the hospital and I picked her up and ran in.

They immediately took her in and got her a room. She was hooked up to all sorts of machines.

"We need to give her stitches now, she is losing way too much blood, and that caused her to black out." The doctor said.

They gave her stitches and we were all in the waiting room.

This is all my fault.

This is my fault, I caused it. If it weren't for me then this would've never happened.

Damn it. I screw everything up. I really wish I didn't.

An hour went by and the doctor still never came out.

What if she wasn't waking up?

What if she... Died?

No she can't. I don't think she can. No Cameron, stop putting negative thoughts in your mind.

Tears filled my eyes. I was so scared.

"Cam, she'll be okay. She can get through this." Nash told me.

I don't know where I would be without nash. He's honestly such a good best friend.

The doctor came out of the room.

"Okay guys, she's all stitched up, but, unfortunately, she went into a coma. We don't know how long it will be until she wakes up. It could be days, weeks, months, or even a year. We are trying our best." The doctor said.

She's in a coma? What?

We all ended up crying. We prayed as well. An hour later we went home. We told nashs mom about everything. Even Taylor cried. After he said all those harsh things to her.