Chapter 2

Three familiar faces were sitting on the couch.

It was Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, and Skylynn.

Wait. Where they actually my siblings? In school so many people would tell me about it and I would only say it was a coincidence. Woah.

"Okay Emily, these are your brothers, nash and Hayes, and Skylynn your half sister." My mom said.

"Oh uh hi, I'm Emily. I bet you already know. Um I like your vines. They're cool." I said.

"Thanks! Do you wanna watch some tv with us?" Nash asked.

I nodded and walked over to the couch and sat next to nash. He turned the tv on. Mom went to go put Skylynn down for a nap.

"BREAKING NEWS: the flight that was going from California to China lost fuel and landed in the ocean. Unfortunately there were no survivors of the crash."

"D-dad?" I said. Tears stung my eyes.

Nash looked at me.

"Was that your, I mean our dad?" He asked.

"Y-yeah. He was going to china for a new job." I said trying to hold back tears. Mom walked down.

"Sweetie what's wrong? Actually what's wrong with all three of you?" She asked.

"Dad is dead. He was on the flight going to china that c-crashed. He's dead." I said. By now I was balling. There were knocks at the door.

"It's the guys." Nash said trying to wipe away his tears.

Mom got the door and let them all in. They looked familiar. They were the magcon boys. Cameron, Carter, jack, jack, shawn, Aaron, Matt, Taylor, and Jacob whitesides.

"Why is everyone crying?" Matt basically shouted. I got up and ran up to my room.

**** Nash's POV

"Um okay, who was that gorgeous girl?" Matt asked again.

"My sister." I told them.

I didn't like the thought of them liking my sister. It's basically another me.

"Well damn bro she's a dime!" Carter said.

"Carter shut up." I said.

I walked up to her room to see if she was okay.

*********

Emily's POV

I was just sitting in my room. My dad just died. He was one of my bestfriends. He was such an amazing guy and I didn't think he should've gone so early. I cried so hard.

I walked over to my bathroom. I got out my blade. I haven't cut for a couple weeks but the pain is killing me and I just need to relieve it.

I started cutting. Then Nash came in my room. I guess he saw my bathroom light on and he walked in.

He looked at me and started crying. He got a bandage and put it over my new cuts. He was still crying and all his friends came in.

"Emily, please don't do this. Your better than this. I promise everything will be okay." Nash said to me still crying.

By now I was crying too. I went to hug him and I cried on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry nash. I had to. This is the only way I can relieve all the pain and the stress and get away from the world and all it's problems." I was crying so hard once again.

All of the guys were still standing in the doorway of my bathroom in my room. Nash finally let go of the hug.

"Wanna go do something fun? Like go to skyzone?" Nash asked.

I nodded my head yes. I loved skyzone. There are trampolines everywhere, even on the walls.

********

We all got in 3 cars. (Skip car ride)

We walked in and got our skyzone socks. I went to the trampolines without them. They followed me and we all started jumping

We were all on one trampoline and nash pushed me. I fell off guard and landed on Taylor. How embarassing! I have a crush on him!

"Oh my god, Taylor I'm so sorry!" I told him. He smiled.

"It's okay. I kinda liked it."

"Oh? We should get to know each other better." I said.

"Yeah we should." He said.

*********

Later when we got home we played truth or dare. Nash started.

"So Cameron, uh truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Okay who's the hottest guy here" nash said laughing.

"Well myself." He said smirking.

"Whatever." Nash said.

"So uh Emily, truth or dare?" Cam asked me.

"Ummmm truth."

"Okay, who is the cutest guy in this circle right now."

"I'd rather not say." I said.

"C'mon you have to!" Nash said.

"Okay uh. Taylor...." I said in a quiet voice.

My face felt hot. I looked at Taylor and he was blushing too.

"Get it Taylor!" All the guys said.

"Fuck all of you!" I said.

****** Nash's POV

Okay. Emily likes Taylor? I don't know how I feel about that. Taylor's my best friend, and it'll be weird to have your best friend and sister dating right?

Anyway we continued playing. Then carter dared Taylor to kiss Emily.

WHAT? I don't want them kissing, they just met today!

Then they both leaned in and kissed. I felt mySelf getting angry. But it is just a game. Oh well.

Then they got dared to play 7 minutes in heaven..

They went over to the closet and walked in. I started hearing moans from the closet two minutes after ...