Chapter 12

Emily's POV

I have been dancing for about 20 minutes now. I was waiting for Taylor to come and dance with me.

I kept seeing these guys look over to me. Almost like they were stalking me.

I walked to the bathroom to go fix my makeup.

When I got out one of the creepy guys pushed me back in and held a knife to my throat.

"Now listen to me if you don't want to get killed. You will walk out there confidently with us, and get in our car nonchalantly. When we turn the corner your getting in the trunk. Got it?" The creepy guy said.

I just nodded my head. I was too afraid to speak. What where they going to do to me? I'm beyond scared right now.

We walked out into the car. Hopefully someone saw us leave. When we turned the corner they put me in the trunk.

We got to the place they were taking me. It was the "hidden neighborhood" that nash always talked about.

They dragged me inside and locked me in a room without windows.

The creepy one came back in. He tied me to a pole. He started taking my clothes off. I was butt naked now and balling my eyes out.

"SHUT UP YOU WHORE!" He screamed at me then slapped me across the face.

He started to go inside me and the pain was unbearable. He was thrusting so fast and rough and it hurt like hell. I wanted to scream so badly, but I didn't. I didn't want to die. He finally finished and slapped my face again. He walked out of the room.

I stood there. Still tied to the pole, crying my eyes out. He just raped me. I'm not a virgin anymore. I lost my virginity to some creepy ass dude who couldn't keep his dick in his pants. Why me? Why god? I prayed to god that someone would come along and find me. About 5 minutes later I heard gunshots in the house. No.

The police? Hopefully. I started screaming.

"HELP PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP ME! IM IN HERE FOLLOW MY VOICE. PLEASE ANYONE! PLEASE!" I started crying even harder.

*Taylor's POV

The police finally got here and went in. We heard gunshots so we ran inside. Thankfully the police shot the guys.

We were looking all around for Emily.

Then I heard someone screaming. I couldn't quite make out what the person was saying but I ran to that room.

I opened the door and Emily was strapped to a pole, naked, crying her eyes out.

I quickly untied her and gave her my shirt. She quickly put it on and hugged me so tight.

"Baby girl. What did they do to you?" I asked crying.

"T-Taylor he r-raped me. Taylor it hurt so bad. Why did this happen to me? What did I do wrong?" She said crying hard.

I was fuming with anger. I could kill this guy. But, he's already dead.

He fucking raped her. He hurt her. My girl. He hurt my girl.

I started balling my eyes out like a little baby.

Nash ran in and saw emily. He started crying as well. When Emily told him that she was raped I saw him tense up.

We got in our car and drove home. I sat with Emily in my arms. I never wanted to let her go ever again. I don't want her going anywhere alone. I'm just happy that she's safe.

When we got to her house I brought her up to her room and laid her in her bed. I covered her up with blankets and just as I was about to leave, she started talking.

"Taylor?"

"Yes?"

"Are you... Mad at me?"

"No of course not! I love you!"

"Taylor, I'm not a virgin anymore.. He took that away from me. I didn't want him to be the one to take it away from me."

I just stood there. Angry, upset, stressed, and tired.

"Baby girl, it's okay. I love you whether your a virgin or not."

"Taylor?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you sleep with me tonight? I'm scared." Emily said

"Of course, and when your in my arms, you will be safe." I said

She smiled and I laid down beside her. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead.

This is the best feeling in the world. Having her safe, in my arms.

I truly do love this girl.

And with that, we fell asleep.