Chapter 20

Taylors POV

"AHHHHHH!" I was awoken by screaming.

I jumped up and looked at the clock. 4:22 am.

I ran to Emilys room and she was sitting in her bed in tears.

"Taylor my- my back hurts it feels like someone is stabbing me with 100 knives please help!"

"We have to get you to the hospital!" I said.

"NO!" She said.

Ignoring what she said I picked her up and laid her in the backseat of my car.

When we got there they took her into the ICU immediately. I tried going back there, but they said family only.

That left me sitting in this dumb ass waiting room, alone, with my head in my hands, crying.

I called nash. He didn't pick up. I called 5 other times and he still didn't pick up.

"NASH PLEASE ANSWER YOUR FUCKING PHONE." I said out loud.

I got weird looks from people in the waiting room.

"What? Don't fucking give me weird looks. The girl who means everything to me is laying in there, in the ICU and I don't know what's fucking happening. None of my friends are answering their phones! SO GIVE ME DIRTY LOOKS ALL YOU WANT, I JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE." I said.

The receptionist walked over to me.

"Sir calm down." She said.

"CALM DOWN? ARE YOU TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN? I CANT FUCKING CALM DOWN. MY GIRLFRIEND COULD BE DYING IN THERE AND THEY WONT LET ME IN. I NEED TO KNOW IF SHES OKAY. NO ONE IS ANSWERING THEIR PHONES. IM ALONE. BASICALLY DROWNING IN MY OWN TEARS." I said.

"Sir. Sit down before we have to call security."

I sat down so I wouldn't get kicked out.

I tried calling Carter, Cameron, Aaron, and the jacks but none of them answered.

I dialed matts number. He answered on the last ring.

"Hello?" He said in a sleepy voice.

"MATT!"

"Taylor why do you sound so worried? What's wrong? And why are you calling me when we are in the same house?"

"Matt, we're not in the same house. e- Emily is in the hospital." I managed to get out.

"WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?"

"Well her back was hurting. She said it felt like knives stabbing her. I rushed her here and she's in the ICU. Please wake the guys up. I can't be here alone anymore. Matt I'm freaking out. Please come as fast as you can."

"Okay we'll be there in 10 minutes."

He hung up. He was right. They got here about ten minutes later.

Nash walked right up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back.

He started crying. But we all were so its not like it mattered. He went out and called his mom.

He came back and said that they were all coming up to see her immediately.

It was now 6:30 and we all are sitting here, balling out eyes out, hoping we can see Emily again.

________________________

Emilys POV

I woke up in so much pain his morning. Taylor rushed me to the hospital and they took me to the intensive care unit and laid me on a bed. That's all I remember though.

I opened my eyes. I'm in my hospital room. I'm in a gown too. Nobody's in here. I reach for my phone over on the table. It's 9:00 am. I pressed the nurse button and a nurse came running in.

"Your awake!" She said.

"What happened to me?" I asked.

"Well, the cancer was spreading rapidly last night so we called your mom and asked if we could do emergency surgery. She said yes and we did it. We took out some of the cancer but not all. It's spreading to your chest though.

It most likely won't go to your heart. But if too much goes to your chest, then there is a possibility that you could die. So we're asking if you would stay here for a month or two so we can keep track of your progress." She said.

"Uh sure. Can I see my friends?" I asked. I really wanted to see them all.

"Um no not yet. You have to go through chemo first."

Chemo. I didn't want to hear that.

*3 hours later

Chemo was terrible. But the most terrible thing is loosing my hair. It's basically all gone now. I don't want taylor to see me like this. I started crying to myself.

All the guys walked in.

"Baby what's wrong?" Taylor asked.

"Taylor stop acting like you want to be with me. I'm ugly. No guy would ever want me. I'm almost dead. Why do you still love me?" I said in tears.

"Emily. I will always want to be with you. Your gorgeous baby. I don't care if you don't have hair. Your personality is the most gorgeous of all. Every guy in the world would want you. Your amazing. Please don't say your almost dead. I can't imagine a day without you. I would miss you so much. I love you to the moon and back. I love you farther too, I just don't know how to say it. I still love you because you give me reasons to. If someone gave me 20 reasons to hate you, I'd think of 100 reasons to love you. Em, I love you so much. Don't forget it." He said crying as well.

"I love you too taylor. I'm sorry. For everything. You mean so much to me and I'm not ready to let that go. You give me life. And I'm glad your mine. If I ever pass, I want you to stay strong. I want you to go out and do something fun. I love you so so so much."

He smile and he engulfed me in a hug. He pecked my lips and just stared in my eyes.

I could stay like this forever.