Part eighteen

Namjoons POV
Y/n and I were on our way to hoesoks place to celebrate his birthday
I could tell y/n was a little nervous about being in a room with a bunch of people she didn't know but, I was nervous too.
If they found out who she was they'd definitely cal the police.
"Baby... can I talk to you quickly" y/n looked up at me with her perfect eyes.
"Yeah, what is it?"
"Well..maybe don't say too much tonight if anyone recognised you..."
"Yeah, I know..."
She looked disappointed, I put my arm around her to try and comfort her.
"Aww don't be disappointed y/n"
"I'm not it's just...I'm a missing person and that's gonna cause problems for us...what if someone recognises me...when we have kids we'll have our names on the birth certificates and if we wanna get married...what are we gonna do then"
My heart hurt to know that my darling angel was worrying about all of this but st the same time...she'd thought about getting married and having children with me.
That made me so happy.
"We'll find a way sweetheart, I promise" y/n hugged me tightly.
"thanks namjoon"
At that moment the door to a near by house opened, It was one of my six friends, Jin.
"Woah, alright lovebirds try not to fuck in hoseok"s driveway"
Y/n and I burst out laughing. We walked up to Jin.
"Hey man, i can't promise anything"'
Y/n gently punched me in the arm.
"okay guys come on in"
I saw all my old friends and who I assumed were their girlfriends.
it was good to see that jimin and yoongi were still together, well at least I thought they were, I mean they were making out in the corner of the room so that does suggest something.
Hoesok came running to me, he was always the happy-go-lucky one out of all of us.
"Guys guys guys! Rm's here" y/n looked at me and sniggered.
"Rm?"
"Yeah...we used to all be part of this little school group thing...we called ourselves BTS we all had nicknames"

Y/n'S POV
Everyone here seemed so sweet, but I tried not to engage with a lot of people I didn't want to draw attention to myself .
But being the girlfriend of their best friend I couldn't exactly go unnoticed.
When Jin gestured to me I knew I was screwed.
"So you're the girl in question...I'm Jin" everyone looked at me, expecting me to introduce myself. I looked st namjoon nervously but he looked calm.
"Sorry you guys she has tonsillitis so she can't talk for a few weeks" damm he's smart. I just smiled and nodded. Two boys, obviously in a relationship, chimed in.
"Damm that must be a real mood killer in the bedroom" I fought back the laughter as did namjoon but I was far less successful than him.
I tried to make my laugh come out as scratchy and dry. I think everyone bought it.
Overall the night was fun apart form the whole faking tonsillitis thing I had a good time.