Part sixteen

Y/n'S POV
I was in the store bathroom, washing my hands, I tried to keep my head down I knew nobody could see my face.
I was walking to the hand drier when I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Y-y/n oh my god you're okay" I'd recognise that voice anywhere.
"F/n?" Suddenly F/n grabbed my wrist and led me out of the bathroom quickly.
"F/n what're you-"
"Shh don't talk come with me keep your head down and run if you have to" I tried to resist but she was always way stronger than me.
We got out of the store and on to the street when f/n stopped and looked behind her.
She let go of me and mouthed the words 'I'm sorry' before running away.

Namjoons POV
I can't believe that bitch F/n would try to take my precious y/n but as soon as she saw me heading after them she ran like the cowered she is.
I thought it would be best not to tell y/n that I saw f/n because if I did she'd know I was going to hurt her and for some reason I know that would upset y/n.
I walked over to y/n trying not to look as panicked as I really was.
"Baby, why'd you leave without me?"

Y/n'S POV
Did namjoon not notice f/n he would be so angry and scared if he did.
"Oh I'm sorry I Thought I saw you leaving the store but I guess that wasn't you haha"
He seemed to smile a little, that calmed me down.
"Oh okay I understand sweetheart" we linked arms and went home.

///a few days later\\\
Namjoons POV
Today was the day, I was going to kill F/n, I'd killed people before, that creepy PE teacher who couldn't keep his eyes off of y/n, those bullies who wouldn't leave her alone and probably the easiest murder to pull off, my parents.
I went upstairs to where y/n was still asleep.
"Morning baby, I made you some tea" she slowly opened her perfect eyes and smiled as she took the cup in her hands.
"Aww thanks namjoon" she smiled and took a sip.
I felt bad doing this but if she heard f/n's screams form the basement she'd get suspicious so I had to give her a little something to knock her out for a while.

A/n hellloooo I'm going to be binge writing because I'm one a long ass coach journey with my school and I need to pas the time so I hope you enjoy:)