Part five

Namjoons POV
Y/n looked at her feet, she looked so embarrassed. I put my arm around her and kissed her on the forehead.
"Awww darling, don't look so discouraged"
Y/n stayed silent

Y/n'S POV
I didn't know what to say I wasn't mad at namjoon just confused.
"Also.....I want to make a few things clear.
One I love you with all my heart,
two you don't need anyone else but me, nobody could love you the way I do,
and three if you listen to these points I'll reward you but if you don't behave yourself I'll punish you okay?"
Namjoons choice of words sent a shiver down my spine. I looked up to see him with that loving expression on his face.A slight smile crept across my face.
"O-okay namjoon"
"You're such a sweetheart"

Namjoons POV
I pulled y/n close one again started playing with her hair, it was so soft.
"You're so perfect y/n I want to be with you all the time I just cant get enough of you"
"N-namjoon I think he same thing about you"
I lifted y/n'S chin and softly kissed her.
"You know if we weren't at school right now I'd give you a lot more then just a kiss"
Y/n squirmed In my arms but I just pulled her close to me. Feeling her body pressed against mine was one on the most precious sensations I've ever felt.
"Namjoon?"
"Yes baby girl?"
"Uhh we should probably head to our forms the bell is gonna go soon"
"Okay sweetie I'll walk with you"

Y/n'S POV
Namjoon walked me to my form, I was in complete shock about everything that had happened, but I tried not to think about it and by the time I got to my last lesson it didn't even cross my mind.
"Hey y/n"
"Oh hey f/n" I forgot she was in this lesson with me but I was happy I got the chance to talk to her.
"Wanna walk home with me?"
"Yeah was d love to" as I said this everything that Namjoon said to me didn't even cross my mind.
Later that day, after school, me and f/n left school together and started walking home.
"So how serious are you and Namjoon?"
"What!? F/n?"
"It's obvious you two are dating, so you better tell me everything" so I did, I explained everything. Although I neglected to mention the events of earlier today.
"Wow he even helped you when your ass was getting kicked"
"Yeah he did"
"Wow, I ship it"
Soon enough I entered my house, all I wanted to do was lay In my bed and think. I opened my bedroom door, I was home alone, and I found Namjoon sitting on my bed.
"Y/n , you've been a very bad girl"

A/n: I don't really have anything to say so I really hope you enjoyed this.
Thanks for reading 😛😝😜🤪🤩🤓