Part nine

Y/n's POV
I opened my eyes, I was greeted with unfamiliar surroundings, quickly I remembered where I was and why. I turned to face namjoon but I was alone.
"Ah, sleeping beauty awakens~" namjoon walked into the room, he was dressed, I was not.
"Here baby, put these on" he healed out his hand and gave me a comfortable hoodie and a pair of S/c leggings, they looked familiar I don't know why.
"T-thanks"
"Anytime, I know how much you love this outfit"
"I'm sorry, what?"
"Oh nothing, just get changed" I thought namjoon was acting a little strange but I didn't think anything of it. I got changed and walked out of namjoons room.
"My love?"
"Yeah?"
"Wanna go somewhere?" I didn't see why not so I agreed.
"Yeah sure sounds nice" namjoon and I left the house and started walking. We didn't have anywhere in mind but walking aimlessly with him wasn't unpleasant, it was quite nice
"Y/N!" I turned around and saw f/n
"Oh hey f/n" I was really happy to see her it had been a while.

Namjoons POV
I was angry, f/n had no right to be here she was just in my way. I moved my hand towards my pocket but that was a last resort I couldn't...not now.
"Namjoon you okay?" y/n asked, I painted a smile on my face.
"Yeah of course baby" I saw the confusion shining in f/n'S eyes,
"Are you too a couple?"
"Yes, we are" I put my arm around y/n, thankfully this gave f/n the hint she needed.
"Welp, I'll leave you guys to it" f/n turned and walked away
"Namjoon?"
"Yes my darling?"
"I think I might go"
"Awww how come?" Y/n looked scared, she was trembling.
"I-I-I have something I need to do....homework yeah homework......I'll see you at school" y/n kissed me on the check then left in a hurry. If she saw what I think she saw this could be bad.

Y/n'S POV
I walked down the road with long brisk strides. As soon as I was sure namjoon couldn't see me I ran, i was overcome with shock and fear. I tried to look upon it innocently to find a rational explanation but all I could think about was that, cold, sharp knife in namjoons pocket.

A/N: hello I really hope you enjoyed this please let me know what you thought, any suggestions you'd like to see in the series, I'm open to anything.
Thanks for reading