Part six

Y/n'S POV
"Don't be shy y/n, sit down" namjoon gestured to the side of him. I nervously walked over to my bed and sat down next to namjoon. Before I could even sit down namjoon grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto his lap, our faces were inches apart.
"Now Then........how should I punish you? Any ideas?" I said nothing I was extremely embarrassed about the whole situation.
"No?, Alright....good thing I've got an idea"
Namjoon reached into his back pocket and pulled out a white cloth.
"You know what I'm gonna do with this?" I shuddered but still said nothing.
"Well..." Namjoon used the cloth to blindfold me. I was so nervous I had no idea what he was going to do. I suddenly felt namjoon push me backwards so I was laying on my bed, I then felt his body pressing against mine.
"Now, what should I do with you...?"

Namjoons POV
Y/n looked so sexy, I could barely keep my composure, but I did I didn't want to give y/n what she wanted just yet I was going to tease her a little bit first. I started to kiss her neck. Soft moans and whines escaped her mouth, it was heaven, I started to move down to her cooler bone.
"A-ah namjoon" I stopped
"Are you enjoying this baby girl?"
"Y-yeah"
"Aww, really?" Y/n nodded
"Well, I think you've learned you lesson" I said this as I untied the blindfold
. Y/n looked at me with a confused look.
"Don't look so surprised, this was a punishment after all, so maybe if you behave yourself we can have some proper fun, sound good?"
Y/n'S POV
I didn't know what to say, all the things namjoon said and did really confused me, I was also confused because I enjoyed this experience I don't know why but I did.
"Aawwww staying silent are you mad at me?" namjoon purred In my ear
"No I'm not I swear I'm just...I don't know"
"Aww Okay, can I have a hug?" I blushed and nervously wrapped my arms around namjoon. After a few minutes of cuddling, namjoon pulled away.
"aww I wish I could stay baby girl but my mum might start to get worried so I'll see you on Monday okay?"
"Alright namjoon I'll see you then" namjoon walked out of my room and left
                     ////4 hours later\\\\
I was sitting on my bed, seriously thinking things over. I wanted to be with namjoon but I still want to hang around with f/n I thought and thought about it then I decided what I was going to do.