Part twelve

Y/n'S POV
School was becoming more of a nightmare, more hurtful comments, more dirty looks, and I didn't even know why. I saw f/n I was desperate to talk to her I really wanted to catch up.
"F/n, hey" she said nothing
"Something wrong?" I asked, she was acting strange she was almost ignoring me
"Y/n I don't wanna be around you anymore, bye"
f/n abruptly walked off . I was quite upset I couldn't understand why my best friend just broke things off with me. I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned to see namjoon
"Hey there kitten"
"Hi namjoon"

Namjoons POV
Y/n looked so discouraged, f/n must have listened to the threats, I'm glad that she won't be around my sweet y/n anymore but now I won't get the satisfaction of plunging a knife into her throat.
"You look sad....everything okay?"
"Not really.....f/n just told me that she didn't want to be around me anymore" I couldn't understand why y/n cared, f/n was worthless she didn't deserve y/n'S time.
"Sweetie.... people like that aren't worth being around but don't worry I'llf never betray you"
A small smile crept across y/n'S face.
"Thanks namjoon"

Y/n'S POV
I wasn't going to get over f/n leaving me just like that but it was nice to have namjoon by my side. I don't why but namjoon always just makes me feel safe even when I feel upset or confused he just reassures me. I trust him.
"Hey y/n?"
"Yeah?"
"Wanna hang out at my house after school?"
"Yeah sure" namjoon smiled and patted on the head
"Okay great, I'll see you then cutie"
Namjoon walked away happily, even though I was upset about f/n ,just knowing that namjoon was happy seemed to soften the blow.

Namjoons POV
After school I met y/n outside the school gate, I took her hand and we headed to me house.
"Hey namjoon"
"Yeah?"
"I feel like I don't tell you this enough....I-i love you" just to hear those words leave y/n'S mouth was enough to make anyone blush, just hearing the honesty in her voice made me so happy.

Y/n'S POV
When we got to namjoons house something wasn't right, the atmosphere felt dry in a sense. I tried to ignore it but the feeling lingered.
"Hey, I just thought I should let my mum know to that I'm here, I don't want her to worry"
Namjoon looked at me with a cold blank stare.
"Don't bother" her edged towards me as he pulled a piece of cloth out of his pocket and pressed it against my mouth and nose, I tried to struggle but namjoon was a lot stronger then me.

Namjoons POV
"Shh baby...don't fight it it's easer for both of us that way" I didn't like doing this, to see y/n so distressed was horrible but I had to do this, she had to be mine whether she wanted it or not.

A/N: hello I really hope you enjoyed this. I'm in Greece for the rest of the week so I won't be writing as much but I'll try to spend some time listening to panic! At the disco in the comfort of my hotel room whilst I write!!
Thanks for reading