Part fifteen

Namjoons POV
One of my best friends, Jin, called me, I answered
"Hey namjoon it's been a while since we spoke"
"Yeah"
"It's hoesok's birthday soon we're gonna be spending it at his house wanna come?"
"Oh yeah that'd be great I haven't seen any of you guys since I moved schools"
"I assume that's because of your girlfriend....? Oh in fact bring her along" there was no way that they would meet y/n, they could realise who she was I wasn't risking it.
"Uh...she's a little shy... I'm not sure if he'd be comfortable"
"Aww come on its only gonna be a few close friends plus hoesok really wanted you to come"
I couldn't say no, Jin was one of my closest friends I couldn't say no I'd feel like I'd be letting him down.
"Yeah...okay we'll be there!"
"Haha great se ya"
"Bye"
                  ////Later that night\\\\
Y/n'S POV
Like most Saturday nights, namjoon and I were  lying on the sofa covered by a blanket as we watched a movie. I enjoyed this time we spent together, we were just cuddling on the sofa. when we started to kiss nothing too heated just soft and affectionate kisses with namjoon occasionally biting my bottom lip, weather it was intentional or not I didn't care, I liked how it felt. Eventually I fell asleep in my lovers arms.

Namjoons POV
Y/n was asleep, she looked beyond adorable. I picked her up and carried her to our bed. I tucked her in then kissed her on the forehead even though she was asleep I whispered in her ear. "Goodnight princess"
The next morning I woke up before y/n so decided to make breakfast for us.

Y/n'S POV
I woke up, I turned to my left, namjoon wasn't laying next to me. I got out of bed and went downstairs. I heard noise form the kitchen so I walked in and found namjoon making breakfast. "Morning" I kissed him on the cheek
"Good morning beautiful" he said smiling. We were eating breakfast when namjoon started to talk about something. "Y/n"
"Yeah?"
"So its a friend of mine's birthday in a few days and I wanted to get him a present so later to today I'm gonna head into town could you come with me?" I was so excited it had been weeks since I'd been outside so obviously I agreed.
I went upstairs, put on my favourite sun dress and namjoon and I headed out the door.

Namjoons POV
Y/n and I found what I was looking for. I was excited to see my old friends again. For some reason ever since I was I was young I never cared for other people, I didn't want to play with the other kinds and it confused me when I saw kids making friends, until I met my only friends I cared about. with y/n it was a different kind of care despite certain people making me feel compassion my whole life, I didn't think about socialisation, not even with my parents, I just didn't feel attached to them. So when they died, I didn't care.