Part Eleven

Namjoons POV
Y/n looked shocked, maybe she was putting two and two together, she couldn't know.... even y/n isn't going to figure out that I watch her sometimes.
"N-namjoon why are you here?" I needed to think of an excuse but I didn't have time so i just decided to bend the truth.
"I want to talk to you........could you come a little closer?" Y/n didn't move, she looked petrified, I reached out to stroke her cheek but as soon as my skin touched hers she recoiled.

Y/n'S POV
At this point I had been thinking, I was sure that I was scared of namjoon, I have sure idea what he's capable of doing to me ,to anyone I was worried what he might do if her got mad at me.
"Y/n...." just hearing namjoon purr my name like that sent shivers down my spine.
"Are you afraid of me?" I looked into his eyes they looked so pained and I felt sorry for namjoon. I didn't know why He acted this way so I decided to give him another chance and learn more about the situation.
"N-no I'm not, really" namjoon looked up at me. I stroked his cheek gently and I felt a tear roll down it.
"Aww namjoon, please don't cry" I wrapped my arms around him tightly as I started to cry as well.
"I hate when you cry baby" I whined I couldn't stand to see namjoon cry it hurt me so much. He looked up at me
"You just called me "baby"....that's new"
"Yeah I guess it is"
"Oh y/n I love you so much please never leave me........I need you" namjoon pulled me into a passionate kiss.

Namjoons POV
Feeling y/n'S soft lips pressed against mine was one of the most desirable sensations amyone could ever ask for. Y/n's phone buzzed, I looked over to it it was a message from an unknown number, before I could read it y/n did so out loud.
"you really are just a slut just because namjoon is covering your ass doesn't mean you're safe" tears welled in her eyes.
"Sweetie don't cry please..." I kissed the corners of her eyes and wiped the tears away.
"I'll help you with everything.....I promise" y/n looked up at me with worried eyes.
"P-please don't hurt anyone" I felt sympathy for her even though I couldn't care less about the lives of people who caused problems for
Y/n, for some reason she did.
"Alright...you're too kind y/n that's one of the things that's so endearing about you"

Y/n'S POV
I was glad that namjoons said he wasn't going to hurt anymore. I just hoped he would stick to it.

A/N okay I'm sorry, it's been a while but a lot has been going on I know I've said this before but I'm serious anyway I hope you enjoyed this
Thanks for reading