Part ten

Y/n'S POV
My heart was racing, I couldn't believe what I just saw. As soon as I got into my house my mum found me.
"Oh y/n you're home" I was shaking I just wanted to head into my room.
"Uhh y-yeah" I tried to head to my room but my mum was blocking the way.
"Y/n you look pale, everything okay?"
"Yeah mum" I swiftly moved past my mother and hid away form the world inside my room. Suddenly my phone buzzed. It was namjoon

"Sweetie hope you're okay xxx" I didn't reply, I
didn't know what to think or how to react.
"Darling?" I was so unsure of everything, I wanted just to care for namjoon and I was able too but I want to do it without worrying about the safety of others.
"Do you think I'm stupid?" My heart stopped, hè could see that I was online and that I had seen the messages.

"Y/n be a good girl and answer, or I'll punish you. do you want that?"
"I'm sorry"
"Ah so you decided to grace me with your presence"
"Everything okay?" I was terrified to see his response.
"Yup and don't be sorry I'm not mad. Just make sure you respond when I talk to you that way I get to think about all the ways I cam reward you and make you feel good all over your body, instead of thinking about punishments I would have to administer"
"Okay namjoon"
I started to think he didn't realise that I had seen the knife I just hoped that we could move past this.
"So y/n"
"Yeah?"
"Don't tell anyone about the knife okay?" I dropped my phone, how did he know that I saw it. I stayed silent.

"Not talking again? That's fine Just know I wasn't gonna do anything. Not to you at least"
Even though it seemed that namjoon was trying to reassure me it wasn't helping.
"Answer me"
"Namjoon I think I need some time to process all of this I still wanna be with you but I wanna think a little
Love you XX"
"Oh y/n......my sweet incident little y/n" I shivered as a voice came from behind me.
"It's not that easy" I turned to see an open window and namjoon sitting on my bed with a sweet yet unnerving smile on his face.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this sorry I don't publish parts as often as I usually would I'm struggling to find the time to write but I must
STAY DETERMINED
If you got that reference you are a wonderful individual if you didn't you are also wonderful play undertale for your own sake
Thanks for reading