Part eight

WARNING this chapter has a bit of a sexual touch...that's right 😉😉😉 but being serious if this sort of thing makes you uncomfortable don't read this .I hope you enjoy 😉

Namjoons POV
I felt y/n trembling in my arms.
"Do you what me to stop?" I asked
"N-no it's okay" I carried on. After a few minutes I started to kiss her neck, I could tell by the look on her face, she was enjoying this. I was surprised I always saw y/n as innocent but we all have desires I can't blame her's.

Y/n's POV
Namjoons hands moved from my breasts to the buttons on my blouse, I shivered as he unbuttoned my blouse, I was nervous, I knew what was happening but I was definitely not prepared for it. Once my blouse was discarded namjoon gently laid me on his bed. I couldn't make eye contact with him, I felt so embarrassed, I just stared at the floor.

Namjoons POV
I took my shirt off, y/n looked from the floor to me then to the floor again.
"Enjoying the view?" I giggled, just seeing y/n act like this was enough to get me excited let alone her magnificent body.
"Darling...you can look if you like in fact here..." I guided y/n's Hand to my chest
"Haha don't be shy y/n or maybe you just wanna have some more fun?"

////20 minutes later ////
Y/n'S POV
Namjoon laid down next to me and sighed.
"Wow y/n" I blushed and turned to namjoon.
"W-wow my first time...." I didn't know to say, namjoon put his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.
"You're such a sweetie" I giggled a little, namjoon was being so caring, I just love being around him but even though I was happy I felt like I was forgetting something.
"Aww y/n you look cold" I shivered for two reasons, 1 i was cold, 2 namjoon was staring at my naked body. Namjoon pulled the covers over us and we just snuggled for a while.

A/N: soooooo this was kind of short and I'm sorry, also I'm personally not to proud of this but let me know what you think, as I always say I'm open to constructive criticism.
Thanks for reading 😆😁😄😄😃😀