Part three

Y/n'S POV
I was laying on my bed after getting home from school when I noticed a text form an unknown number. It read
"Hey y/n"
I responded
"Sorry who's this"
"Oh sorry it's namjoon"
"Oh hey"
"So....you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine thanks but how did you get my number?"
"Oh right in my last lesson I was sat next to F/n and she gave it to me without hesitation and here we are"
"Oh nice 👍"
I didn't know what to say at this point thankfully namjoon did"
"Y/n?"
"Yeah?"
"Wanna walk home with me tomorrow after school I know we take a similar rout"
"Okay! Sure sounds great"
"Awesome I'll see you tomorrow xxxx"
"See you then"
I put my phone down and tried my best not to scream after pinching myself to confirm that this was indeed reality I sprinted into the shower, I wanted to look nice, I was so nervous. I went to sleep that night just picturing tomorrow.

Namjoons PoV
I was laying bed I can't believe that I'm actually going to be spending time with y/n this was amazing. I was debating making a move and seeing how she reacted I decided I would. I want her to understand that I deeply care for her.

The next day I woke up and glanced at my phone. Y/n texted me
"Hey sorry to bother you but are we still walking together after school?"
"Yeah! Of course I wouldn't miss it for the world xxxx"
"Okay great I'll see you at school"
"See ya then cutie 😘"

Y/n'S POV
I dropped my phone. Once I stopped screaming I read the text again about six times, no I wasn't reading it wrong. I walked to school feeling embarrassed and nervous I think namjoon is really cool the only reason him calling me "cutie" bothers me is because I don't wanna mess up around him and allow him to see me in a different way.
I arrived at school I was about to walk through the gate when I heard a shout from behind me.
"OI SLUT GET YO ASS OVER HERE"
Great, these assholes they torment me wherever I go. I kept walking until I felt a hand on my shoulder, then a leg kicking me in the back, I fell to the ground and received kicks and laughter until namjoon showed up.
"Hey what the hell is this!?"
The group of bully's seemed intimidated by his presence. one of them tried to speak up.
"Oh well I- I Umm...well you see-" namjoon cut him off
"Shut up, fuck off and if you lay a finger on this beautiful woman I'll make sure you get to understand that pain you cause her got that?"
"Uh uh umm y-yes we understand I am very sorry we'll be on our way now" they all left I was thankful but slightly worried about namjoons choice of words but mainly thinking about the fact he called me "beautiful"

Namjoons POV
I helped y/n up off the ground and I pulled her close to to me, she smelt phenomenal.
"You okay?" I asked in a soft voice.
"Yeah I-I-I'm alright thanks..."
"Anytime I'd do anything for you"

A/N: hellllloooooooo I hope you enjoyed this I'm sorry if there's any grammatical errors I've read through this a few times but I may have missed something if I did, sorry please let me know if you liked this didn't like this I'm always open to constructive criticism
Thanks for reading :D