Part thirteen

Y/n'S POV
I opened my eyes slowly, I was dizzy and I couldn't think straight.
"Ah darling you're awake" namjoon walked into the room smiling as if everything was okay
"N-namjoon where am I..."
"You don't remember?" I shook my head.
"Well...we spent some pretty intimate time here, we're in my room"Namjooms hands traveled down my hips, I blushed, I wasn't exactly enjoying this attention. I attempted to move namjoons hand away but I realised that both my arms and legs had been restrained.
"Why am I tied up, why am I here" I was starting to get aggravated and I think namjoon could tell.
"Calm down sweetie everything will be okay I'm not gonna hurt you I'm just going to take care of you, make you feel good all over" his hands traced the curves of my body as light chuckles escaped his lips
"You'r here because o love you and you're so fragile it's my job to protect you"

Namjoons POV
Feeling y/ns sweet curves was sensational and her cute little breaths where music to my ears.
"You're tied up because I don't want you to go anywhere....but if you behave I'll untie you"
Y/n said nothing.
"I know this isn't an ideal situation for you right now but trust me, things will improve I promise" a glint of life shot into y/n'S eyes and a slight smile even shone onto her face.
"Okay, namjoon"
"Good girl" I kissed her lips gently, she looked so cute tied up like that but the fact that she may not be happy really hurts me. She may not feel it now but I'm going to make her feel loved.

                    ////the next morning \\\\
Y/n'S POV
I woke up, namjoons arms were wrapped tightly around my hips, I felt his well built chest pressing against my Back. I tried to move a little but I remembered that I was tied up.
"Oh sweetie you're awake" I couldn't face namjoon properly but I turned from my side to lay on my back, it was more comfortable.
"You sleep okay?" Namjoon smiled and kissed me on he cheek.
"Yeah thanks" namjoon got up and put a shirt on
"You know what I'll got make us some breakfast" I blew a kiss in my direction and walked out of the room.

Namjoons POV
I came back into the room with a tray of breakfast, I made her favourite, I have worked so hard to learn to cook, clean and a few other things. I was going to be a perfect husband to my perfect future wife.

A/N: I'm back from Greece and I'm really gonna make an effort with this because I really enjoy writing.
Thanks for reading