"I won't."

Suri smiles, pecking his cheek and ruffling his hair gently.

"My boyfriend is such a lovely soul." She smiles proudly and hugs him from the side. Then peppers his face with kisses, making him chuckle before turning his head and pecking her on the lips.

I smile at the sight. I know I feel envious sometimes, I would like to experience such a cute thing, but I really love them together.

When they finish their food, we stand up and walk to our next classes. I don't feel like attending, but I do anyways... Luckily, they finish faster than I thought.

I walk across the corridor full of students, feeling my blood starting to boil as my eyes land on her. Soobin's ex-girlfriend is standing in front of me flirting with another guy I don't know. He looks older than us and seems to be as interested in her as she is in him. However, she doesn't notice my presence, but I still send death glares to her, praying that Soobin isn't near so he doesn't have to see her with this guy.

I keep walking with my brows furrowing together, not being able to stop looking at her with her new love interest.

"Hey, y/n!" I hear a voice calling my name just behind me, bringing me back to earth and making me turn my head. I see Jihoon approaching me, a sweet smile on his face. I smile back at him when he reaches me and walks just beside me.

"Jihoon." I smile, looking back at him. He scratches the back of his neck nervously and I giggle. He's being all shy again.

"How are you doing? I've been worried about you." He confesses. I notice we're getting closer to Gyuri, and I feel the urge to push her shoulder on purpose with mine.

"You know I feel amazing when we're together, Bogumie." I hear her say, that's apparently his name.

My impulses get stronger and follow them is exactly what I do. My shoulder crashes with hers harshly, making her turn her face at me with anger.

"Ouch!" She whines, rubbing her shoulder "Look where you're going, little brat!" 

I keep walking and don't even look back at her.

I look at Jihoon, who looks at her and then looks back at me. He looks confused, but still has amusement plastered all over his face.

"I'm perfectly fine." I respond to his previous question, smiling at him. "What about you?"

He chuckles.

"I'm okay." He responds. "But what was that?"

I shrug.

"I didn't see her. I usually don't pay attention to useless things on the way."

He opens his mouth in shock, covering it with his hand and laughing at my response.

We walk out of the campus and he decides to take me home. We keep talking about trivial things and laughing together. When we get closer to my neighborhood, he clears his throat, gaining my attention.

"Well... Why were you crying yesterday?" He asks, biting his lip. "I mean, you don't have to tell me if you don't feel comfortable." He quickly adds, waving his hands in front of him.

I smile.

"It's okay." I giggle, looking at my feet. "It's just that someone important to me was suffering, and that broke my heart."

He gives me a sympathetic smile.

"I'm sorry." He says, patting my head gently. "I'm here for you if you ever need someone."