Chapter 25

Mia:

This b*tch dared to ask me this?

Passing him a look, I snapped, "Yes. Very."

"I'm glad you liked it. Then... does that mean I get to do this often?" Jungkook said, placing one hand under his chin and with a very charming smile playing on his lips.

"I was being f*cking  sarcastic. Can't you tell?" I tilted my head at one side and passed him a look. 

"Oh, I can tell. But can't a guy dream?"

"Sure, dream as much as you want but please, exclude me from those dreams." 

"Well, that foxy isn't in my control." He said, moving his face a little closer to me.

" He said, moving his face a little closer to me

I pushed his face away and said, "I'm hungry."

"That was random."

"Well, a lot of the things in our life are random. Deal with it." 

Laughing a little, he said, "You are one in a kind, foxy. What do you want to eat? Juk? Insam? Me?"

"I wan-" I stopped myself when I realised what he just said. 

"Pervert."

"Only for you, foxy." 

"Okay... this need to stop. This is too much. How can someone flirt so much without even baiting an eye? You are such a player." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm not. I can never imagine myself with anyone besides you. My heart only beats for you. I belong to you as much as you belong to me." He said it with such seriousness that it kinda terrified me.

"Neo michyeoss-eo? Like I said before I'M not yours! Gosh, when did I agree to be your girlfriend? I'm not yours. I'm not anyone's. Get this through your head." I stood up from bed and began putting on my shoes.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked me, worried.

"Away from you." I said, a bit annoyed.

"You can try but that's never gonna happen." 

"We'll f*cking see." I just walked two or three steps before I was stopped from behind. My hand was grabbed by Jungkook.

"Noh-a."

"No."

"Let go!"