Chapter 8

Mia:

I gulped down at the sight before me. A beautiful, almost perfect face that seemed like it cost God some time to carve such a stunning sculpture was right in front of me. My breath hitched at the close proximity. I was getting lost in his dark brown eyes.

My eyes went to his kissable lips and I almost sighed with content at the delicious sight before me.

Realising what I had been thinking of doing, harsh reality brought me back to the world. I placed my hand and pushed him away with all my might.

Since he wasn't expecting me to push him back, he was taken by surprise and stumbled back.

"Whatever you say dad." I rolled my eyes at him.

The corner of his lips went up, "I didn't know you were into that stuff."

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion for a moment before I realised what he meant. My eyes opened wide and a gasp left my mouth.

"I didn't meant it like that. You have such a dirty mind." I pocked his chest with my finger, accusing him.

"Oh really? Do I?" With each word, he took a step towards me.

"What are you doing? S-stop!" My voice trembled in fear in the end.

"Make me." He said with a playful smile.

"I-I'll chop off your balls if you took another step towards me." I threatened him.

"Are you sure you wanna do that, foxy? Because for that you have to touch them first."

A look of utter horror crossed my face, "Y-you are so dirty-minded!"

"Only for you, foxy."

I rolled my eyes at him. Yeah right! I'm sure he must've said those exact words to every single one of his past girlfriends.

"Sure Whatever you say, playboy." I pushed him back creating some distance between us.

I turned around and resumed doing my work or more like my punishment. I felt Jungkook figure disappear from behind me. I guess he's also started doing his part.

Half an hour later, I dropped the pipe down and stepped back, admiring my accomplishment. I turned my head back to look at Jungkook and was surprised to find him already looking at me.

Seeing my somewhat surprised face, he winked at me. I widened my eyes and turned back, blushing.

Why the hell am I behaving like some weak nerdy girl?

I shook my head to clear my mind. The sounds of footsteps attracted my attention and I looked up to find the same teacher who assigned us our respective punishments, enter my sight.

Observing the garden carefully, he nodded his head in approval. "Good work, children. Now, you are free to go."

I sighed in relief after hearing his comment. Finally, I can go and sleep.

I walked in front of the teacher, bowed down a little and ran away, leaving Jungkook behind.

I headed to detention room where I left my bag. After grabbing my bag, I was about to step out of the room when my head bumped into a hard chest.