Chapter 19

Mia:

I was so scared by the sudden I interruption that I jerked back.
V acted fast and gripped my back, preventing me from falling.

I looked to my right and saw the figure of Jungkook. From the look of it, he looked angry. He had a scowl plastered on his face for some reason.

With a blank face, I said, "What is it to you?"

My response seemed to have angered him more because his eyes darkened and he clenched his fists.

"Get. Away. From. Him." He spat out, his tone so dark and terrifying that I felt shivers went up my body.

Still, not bulging from my place, I said in a blank tone, "No."

It wasn't like I was doing anything immoral with V. And the thought of him trying to boss me around just ticked me off.

I'm my own person. No one can control me.

Jungkook, suddenly moved from his spot and in the blink of an eye, he was standing right in front of me.

Before I could even react, he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him with a jerk. That resulted in me falling right into his arms.

Oh the irony.

I pushed him hard and tried to move away but my foot caught onto something, twisted and I felt myself falling.

Two hands appeared right in front of me. One of them grabbed me first before the other could even touch me and pulled me into his chest.

I pried off the hands that were blocking my view

I pried off the hands that were blocking my view. A groan left my mouth when I put some weight on my left leg which I guess, was now sprained.

My groan made Jungkook to look down at me, "We're taking you to the doctor's right now."

With that, he lifted me up from the ground, carrying me bridle style, running to the doctor.