101- Bouns

Jisung groaned loudly as he kicked his shoes off and locked the front door. "I'm home Minho!" He announced loudly before walking into the kitchen to look for his husband. When he saw Minho wasn't in the kitchen he checked the living room. He hadn't noticed how quiet it was downstairs when he walked in.

"He must be in the nursery" Jisung said aloud before walking upstairs. He quietly walked into the nursery and frowned when he didn't see Minho or his son. He made his way out of the nursery and into his and Minho's room.

"Finally" he whispered before smiling to himself. Minho was fast asleep on the bed with little Chan laying next to him. The older had his hand placed on the baby's stomach, probably to keep the him from rolling away. Jisung cooed quietly before grabbing some comfortable clothes to change into.

As he changed he heard quiet whining coming from the bed. He turned around quickly to see Chan awake and starting to get fussy. "Shh baby. You're going to wake dada up" Jisung whispered while picking up the fussing boy. "Da!" Chan exclaimed once he was in Jisung's arms.

The small baby was finally learning how to talk. He only really says Da to both him and Minho, but it was still the cutest thing in the world. "Yeah daddy came home later than expected. You know how uncle Channie is" Jisung whispered while looking at the clock on the nightstand next to a sleeping Minho. 4:30 am.

He was home way later than he told Minho, but 3racha had been hard at work. Chan, Changbin, and Jisung all wanted to take time off to spend more time at home with the ones they loved, but before they could they had a lot of projects to finish up, so that meant Jisung would be in the studio all hours of the night.

He felt bad leaving Minho to watch Chan by himself or sometimes one of the other boys would watch him when Minho had to work, he felt like he had been missing out on a lot these last few weeks. With that thought in mind he gave Minho a soft kiss on the forehead before going downstairs with Chan in his arms.

He sat on the couch and listened to his son babble "wow really?" Jisung gasped, pretending to understand what the baby was saying. Chan smiled and giggled loudly at Jisung causing the boy to giggle along. He smiled happily and held him close. These were Jisung's favorite moments, where all he got to do was hold his baby close and talk to him.

"You know uncle Channie and the others really miss you" Jisung whispered while Chan looked up at him with big innocent eyes. "We should invite them over soon. I'm sure you miss them too don't you?" He asked. The baby only babbled in return, but nevertheless Jisung nodded along.

"Jisungie?" He heard a quiet whisper coming from the staircase. Jisung turned around and saw his husband standing at the bottom of the stairs, his hair messy and his clothes disheveled. "Hey beautiful" Jisung whispered as he watched Minho slowly make his way towards him.

"Please tell me you have Chan because I almost had a heart attack" Minho begged. The older woke up 5 minutes ago because he couldn't feel the baby by him. It sent him into a panic originally thinking he had rolled off the bed and gotten hurt. His nerves calmed down when he could hear Jisung giggling quietly downstairs.

"He woke up when I got home. I didn't want to bother you baby" Jisung replied before looking down at the baby who was now nodding off slowly in his arms. Minho hummed in response and sat down next to his husband. "I missed you" he whispered while kissing Jisung's cheek softly. The younger blushed slightly. No matter how many years they've been together they can still make each other blush.