89

Jeongin wiped his tears as he got out of Changbin's car. "Thank you hyung" he muttered with a small wave. Changbin gave him a soft smile and wave "see you later Jeongin". Jeongin watched as his hyung drove away, giving himself a few seconds to pull himself together before he saw his boyfriends.

He knew the older boys would dote on him the second they saw him crying and Jeongin refuses to make any moment about him. Not when his best friend is in the hospital or when he other best friend is in police custody. He took a deep breath before slowly walking into the police station.

Chan sat in the corner, his leg bouncing up and down restlessly. Woojin sat next to him, a hand rubbing up and down Chan's leg, trying to calm his boyfriends nerves. Jeongin almost wanted to start crying again. Seeing his boyfriend so nervous and shaken up, blood still present on his sweater from when he tried to help Minho. It made Jeongin's stomach churn.

"Hyungs" Jeongin whined before climbing on to Woojin's lap and bursting into tears all over again. He knew this really wasn't the place to be in his boyfriends lap, and he knows he said he wouldn't cry, but seeing Chan in such a state got him worked up again. Woojin wrapped one arm around Jeongin and kept his other hand on Chan's thigh.

"Baby it's okay" Woojin whispered to his younger boyfriend. Jeongin only cried harder when he felt Chan rest his forehead against his shoulder. Truth be told Jeongin was not only crying because of the events, not only because he's scared for his friends, not only because he's never seen Chan so worked up, not only because of the blood covering his boyfriend, but also because Woojin tried to stop Jeongin from seeing Minho before the paramedics took him.

But the younger managed to slip away from Woojin and run into the house. He saw the way Jisung was lashing out on Mark, he saw when the cops cuffed him, and he saw Minho laying on the floor next to Chan- who was trying take make sure his friend was okay.

He was terrified and maybe even a little scarred from what he had seen. Jeongin never really witnessed something like that, let alone seen so much blood at one time. There was so much blood, he had no idea that fists alone could cause so much damage.

The younger sobbed loudly as he nuzzled his face in Woojin's neck. Woojin wanted to cry too, but he couldn't, not when both his boyfriends were so shaken up. He had to be strong for the both of them until all of this is over. "It's okay loves. The storm will pass, it always does" the eldest whispered before dropping a kiss to Chan's head and then Jeongin's.

Woojin did the only thing he could do at a time like this- hold his boyfriends close. He hummed quietly while swaying them slowly as they waited for someone to come talk to them. Time ticked by slowly, minutes turned into hours and before he knew it, the clock had hit 2 am. Jeongin was fast asleep, his face still nuzzled into his neck. Chan was also fast asleep his head laying on Woojin's shoulder.

Finally an officer approached Woojin. "Are you waiting for Han Jisung?" She asked while looking at the boy who was still holding both of his sleeping boyfriends. "I am! Can we see him now?" Woojin asked excitedly only to receive a no.

"We're still not sure what happened. Both boys in custody are blaming the other and the cops on the scene said when they arrived Han Jisung was the one attacking the other boy"  she said. Woojin groaned loudly which caused Chan to stir awake. It took him a minute to process where he was, he looked at Woojin confused until the memories of yesterday came flooding back all at once.

"We have evidence that Mark is at fault" Woojin said while softly patting Jeongin's pockets, trying to find Minho's phone without having the wake the younger. When he finally located the phone he handed it to the officer. "If you look through his texts you can see where Mark is threatening not only Lee Minho, but Han Jisung and on top of that he mentions watching them while Minho was working" Woojin explained.

The cop nodded her head while putting the phone in her pocket. "Do you mind if I take you back for questioning?" She asked. Woojin only nodded and looked at Chan "babe take him please and make sure he gets rest" Woojin said leaving a soft kiss on Jeongin's cheek.

Chan carefully slid Jeongin off Woojin's lap and on onto his. The younger stirred a bit, but managed to get comfortable quickly. "I'll be right back" the eldest said, pecking Chan's lips softly before walking away with the officer. Chan sighed and laid his head on Jeongin's shoulder.

He managed to fall asleep again waiting for Woojin to come back, by the time he woke up Woojin was sitting next to him half asleep. The clock on the wall read 7 am. "We've really been here all night and we know nothing still" Jeongin mumbled, who had been awake for awhile.

The younger scrolled through social media, trying to distract his mind until a certain news article caught his attention "holy shit!" Jeongin exclaimed scaring both the half asleep Woojin and Chan. "What's wrong?" Chan asked trying to look at the youngest's phone. Jeongin only sighed and shook his head before reading aloud:

"Han Jisung aka J.One, a member of the rap trio 3racha was arrested last night and held on a charge of domestic violence. The rapper's boyfriend Lee Minho was rushed to the hospital after being brutally beaten"