61

Jisung sat outside of Minho's house in his car waiting on the older boy to come out. He honked the car horn more than 20 times. Not to rush Minho, but to annoy his homophobic neighbors who glared at Hyunjin and Seungmin the other day. 

The car door opened and Minho got in with an annoyed expression "they already hate us Ji. Why are you making it worse?" He asked while looking at the younger. Jisung only shrugged and smiled while taking in Minho's appearance.

"You look good babe" he said with a small smirk. The older blushed and looked out the window "shut up" he mumbled quietly. Jisung chuckled softly and started driving.

"Where are we going?" Minho asked suddenly finally turning his attention back to the flirty younger. "Honestly I didn't plan anything. I just wanted to see you" he said with a soft smile. Minho scoffed playfully and smiled at the younger.

"But I do have Netflix and a bed full of kittens" the younger said. 'Those damn cats' Jisung thought to himself. He wouldn't say he hated them, but for some reason they really liked Jisung's room. He'd come home from a hard day of practice- ready to sleep for eternity only to find his bed full of cats.

"They really like you Sung" Minho said. The younger nodded and smiled "Felix's hates him. He tried to scratch his eyes out the other day. Probably because he constantly forgets to feed him" the blonde said- causing the older to laugh.

Both boys went back and fourth telling jokes or just annoying each other until they finally reached the 3racha dorm (of course Minho didn't know it was the 3racha dorm).

"Is anyone here?"  Minho asked as they walked towards the door. Jisung shrugged as he opened the front door slowly. "Chan hyung has a thing with Jeongin and Woojin, Felix and Changbin are at Felix's practice and Hyunjin said he had a thing" they walked in and stopped in their tracks immediately.

"OH MY FUCK" Minho yelled while covering his and Jisung's eyes. Jisung screamed loudly while turning him and Minho around quickly "oh what the fuck Jisung!" Hyunjin yelled.

"Seungmin what are you doing!" Minho yelled while they heard the two boys shuffling quickly. "We weren't doing anything!" Seungmin whined. Minho scoffed loudly "are you dressed yet?" He mumbled. Seungmin only whined in response while hiding his face in Hyunjin's chest.

"We're dressed" Hyunjin answered, while wrapping his arms around the younger. The other two finally turned around to look at the embarrassed boys "we weren't doing anything hyung I swear! We were just kissing" Seungmin mumbled against Hyunjin's chest.

"Kissing with your shirts off" Jisung teased, causing the younger to whine again. Hyunjin confided in Jisung over everything, especially his relationship with Seungmin, so he believed them when he said they weren't doing anything. That doesn't mean he's not going to tease them.

"Please we just wanted to have a nice relaxing movie date, we didn't want to see Hyunjin sucking your face off" Minho said while finally sitting down on the couch. "Can we join? A double date?" Hyunjin asked while sitting next to Minho. He pulled his younger boyfriend on to his lap causing Minho to shriek loudly.

"You can join but none of that!" He yelled while pulling Seungmin off Hyunjin's lap. Jisung laughed quietly and sat down next to Minho. "You scarred Jisung for life. Just look at him!" Minho declared while grabbing Jisung's face in his hands.

"The poor baby is terrified" Minho whispered while softly inspecting Jisung's face. The younger let Minho do what he was doing- knowing he was being overly dramatic. "You're acting like he's five. You obviously haven't heard him spit fire" Hyunjin mumbled.

Jisung froze completely. Eyes going wide as he looked at the other boy over Minho's shoulders "oh shit" Hyunjin whispered quietly before meeting Jisung's eyes. The room got silent quickly as Seungmin and Minho looked at Jisung with questioning looks.

They've been so good at hiding 3racha's secret so far and Hyunjin's big mouth just messed it up. "I thought you were a lyricist? Now you can rap?" Minho asked while letting his hands fall from Jisung's face.

"W-well when I write songs I have to do a demo of them don't I?" Jisung stuttered while laughing nervously. Minho looked at him suspiciously before finally nodding at Jisung's words "oh that make sense! You should let me hear you one day. You said you were a bad dancer, but you're amazing so I bet you're an amazing rapper" he said with a soft smile.

Jisung sighed in relief and nodded slowly "sure. One day you will hyung" he mumbled.

Author- please excuse this chapter. I know it's super bad, but I had a long day today