15

Minho and Jisung sat quietly across from Chan. It was only 11:55 but they didn't want to risk being late. Chan was already upset as it is, they didn't want to make it worse. It wasn't long before Felix and Changbin walked in. The duo holding hands tightly. "Jisung!" Felix yelled loudly causing people around us to shush him. Jisung shook his head and chuckled quietly before standing up and grabbing Minho.

"This is Felix and Changbin" Jisung said while pointing to the two boys. "Changbin hyung and Felix this is Minho hyung" Jisung introduced him. Minho waved shyly "hi" he muttered while unconsciously grabbing Jisung's hand. The elder didn't even realize what he was doing. He was too nervous and too scared to pay much attention. Meeting the other boys was nerve wrecking. Jisung's eye winded and looked at their interlocked fingers.

Before he could say anything Hyunjin and Seungmin came in "What's up bitches!" Hyunjin yelled loudly. Seungmin gasped and slapped his arm "shut your loud mouth up before we get kicked out!" He hissed before pulling his boyfriend towards the others. Seungmin glanced at Minho for a second before sitting down next to Chan, leaving his boyfriend alone to introduce himself.

"Changlix. Jisung" Hyunjin said while nodding at them "and you must be Minho hyung I've heard a lot about you between Seungmin and Jisung always ranting" Hyunjin said while smirking at Jisung. The blonde only glared at him before pulling Minho back to their seats. Chan impatiently tapped his fingers on the table. "I'm sorry hyung. Jeongin has class today. Woojin is probably picking him up right now" Minho said quietly.

Chan only nodded. The oldest's head was running in a million different directions. First, he was super nervous to be meeting Jeongin, they've been texting off and on lately and he's grown rather fond of the younger boy. Secondly, he really didn't know if he could fix this. Seungmin can be hardheaded and Minho is as stubborn as they come. Before his thoughts could keep running wild Jeongin plopped down in the seat to the left of him. "Hi Channie hyung" he said while smiling up at Chan.

Chan blushed profusely while muttering a small "Hey Jeongin" the younger smiled brightly showing off his braces. Chan blushed more and turned away quickly. He didn't come here to embarrass himself. "You must be Woojin" Chan said while nodding at the unknown man. Woojin only nodded back before sitting down.

Chan sighed loudly and straightened his back out "he's getting ready to put his father act on" Jisung whispered to Minho causing the older to snicker quietly. Woojin shot a glare at Minho which caused him to clamp his mouth shut and sit straight.

Chan cleared his throat and looked at Seungmin "honestly Seungmin did you mean what you said?" Chan asked. Seungmin hesitated to answer he only stared at Minho who was looking down at the table. "It's okay baby. Just tell them how you feel" Hyunjin whispered while wrapping his arms around the younger.

Seungmin took a deep breath before finally speaking "I don't hate you Minho hyung if that's what you think and I'm sorry for the way I spoke to you. It was disrespectful, but I also had no right." He paused and looked at Hyunjin for a couple seconds. "Hyunjin may be stupid sometimes but he really did talk some sense into me. You're my best friend hyung and I just worry so badly over you and it frustrates me that you don't let me or anyone in to help. We can help. You don't need to do this alone. I'm sorry for being so harsh" Seungmin said.

Minho sighed loudly and looked at the younger from across the table. He suddenly let go of Jisung's hand and blushed before standing up and walking towards Seungmin. Everyone froze in their seats when Minho dragged Seungmin to his feet. They stared at each other for a long time before Minho hugged the younger tightly. They both burst into tears and apologized while hugging tightly.

The other boys couldn't help themselves and joined the hug, making it one big group hug. Everyone in the cafe stared at the nine boys who clung to each other for dear life- like they were weirdos.