51

Chan sat in the back seat with his head in Seungmin's lap. The only thing that could be heard in the car were the sounds of Chan's broken sobs.

"Once something good happens something bad always has to happen" Minho sighed. Jisung squeezed his hand that he was holding tightly "don't talk like that baby. It's just a few bumps in. We'll all get past it" he mumbled while keeping his eyes fixated on the road ahead.

That made the older boy smile. No matter what the situation was Jisung always managed to make him smile. The blonde parked outside Jeongin's house and everyone filed out of the car slowly. "Hyung are you okay?" Minho whispered before opening Jeongin's front door. Chan didn't say anything- only wiped his tears.

Jeongin stood in the hallway silently looking at all the boys. Chan let out another broken sob when he saw the younger and took off running towards him. "Channie!" Jeongin yelled while catching the older in his arms. Jeongin stumbled slightly from the impact but held Chan tightly as he wrapped his legs around the younger's waist.

"I'm so sorry Channie baby" Jeongin whispered while holding the elder in his arms. The others stood silent around them and watched the scene unfold. Jeongin carried Chan to the couch and sat down with him in his lap "stop crying hyung. We're okay. I was just upset" he whispered quietly.

The older nuzzled his face into Jeongin's neck and sighed quietly. The younger rubbed his back and smiled softly as he felt Chan start to relax. "Whoa who would've thought Chan was the bottom" Jisung snickered- earning a smack to the back of the head from Minho.

"I'm not a bottom!" Chan whined while looking at the annoying blonde "I'm just emotional, but that won't stop me from kicking your ass once I'm done getting love from Jeongin" he replied before nuzzling his face back into the younger's neck.

"Hey guys can you give us a few minutes?" Jeongin asked while looking at the others. Seungmin got the hint and ran upstairs "actually Sung and I are going to go talk to Woojin hyung. I have to talk to him about some concerns" Minho said while grabbing Jisung's hand and dragging him outside.

Jisung whined quietly as he was dragged down the street "hyung only lives a few houses down Sung stop being lazy" Minho mumbled as he walked faster- still dragging a whining Jisung behind him. Jisung huffed quietly and picked up the pace so he wasn't being dragged around any more.

"I still can't wrap my head around the fact that Woojin hyung is in love with Chan hyung" Jisung said while looking over at Minho. The older sighed and stood outside of a small white house "it's not only Chan" he said before knocking on the door loudly.