Part 8: Nichtmares of love.

Start from the beginning

After that, neither of us say anything for a few minutes. I can see pain in Bryan's eyes, maybe he is hurt I still doubt him but I can't help the feeling that I will not be enough for him.

"Max I am so sorry that because of what I put you through you still doubt me, but I will do anything for you to gain your full trust in me. I will never leave you Maxie and do you want to know why? Because I love you."

I just sit there, unresponsive. Did Bryan just tell me that he loves me. I can't believe it. I want to respond but before I can Bryan continues.

"I love you for so long Max but I was afraid to admit it. You deserve better than me, but I am too selfish to ever let you go. Let me prove that I love you my angel," Bryan states while shifting places so he is hovering above me.

I look inside his eyes and I finally see it, all the love that he has for me. I know he will never hurt me again. Not physically, not emotionally. I need to trust him, "show me," I say barley above whisper, but he heard me.

Immediately when those words leave my mouth Bryan's lips are on mine. It is a passionate kiss that he completely dominates.

His lips leave mine and he starts to suck on my neck. I am still panting from the kiss. Oh my god, he was sucking hard and it felt amazing. I will probably have a huge hickey in the morning, but I don't care. I let out a soft moan when Bryan's hand squeezes me through my boxers.

After Bryan is satisfied with bruising my neck, he makes a trail of kisses from my chest to my belly button.

He gives one last kiss on my covered dick before making eye contact with me. It is a silent question if I am still okay with this. I give Bryan a quick nod to continue which he replies to with a chuckle.

Bryan takes my underwear off and swallows me completely inside his mouth. I almost come right in that moment. It feels so good.

He starts bobbing his head up and down while his hand is playing with my balls.

I can't help but moan at the feeling of Bryan's warm mouth around me. Suddenly Bryan stops and gets up from the bed. I want to ask what I did wrong but then I see him picking something from inside a drawer on the bedside table, lube.

"Since when do we have lube?" I ask with an accusing look.

Bryan suddenly looks very shy while saying, "Well I thought that we would need it at some point, so I took a few bottles on a supply run. I don't want you to be in any pain when I make love to you so I thought this will help." With those last words it is my turn to blush.

Bryan coated his fingers with lube and takes the same position from before. "It is going to feel strange in the beginning, but you have to relax Max. I promise it will feel good at the end."

With that Bryan goes back to sucking me and slowly inserted a finger inside me.

It feels strange in the beginning but I decide to focus on Bryan's amazing mouth. He pushes a second finger inside me and starts to scissor me. After a few minutes of preparing me, Bryan leaves my dick with a pop and takes his boxers of.

He is lubing his member and I can't help but feel a bit scared. Let's just say Bryan is above average down there. "Hey Max, I am going slow and if it hurts too much we just stop. There is no pressure okay?" He asks me after seeing the worry on my face.

"I am ready," I state with a strong and steady voice, doing my best not show my nerves.

Bryan lines his manhood at my entrance and slowly starts to push inside me.

It hurts, even with all the prepping and Bryan being gentle it still hurts like hell. After being fully inside me he gives me a minute to adjust before slowly starting to move his hips back and forth.

At first it just feels unconformable and still a bit painful. Bryan is poking in different directions, when I suddenly feel an amazing sensation that makes me moan very loudly.

"Found it," Bryan says with a triumphant smile on his face. After that Bryan kisses me on the lips, while he keeps hitting that wonderful spot inside me that allows me to see stars.

I can feel something beginning to build up inside me and break away from the kiss. "Bryan I am getting close," I tell him.

"Me too." And with that he started pounding at a faster pace.

"Bryyaaaann!" I cry out while coming hard on both our chests. Bryan keeps thrusting for a minute before he comes inside me with a loud moan.

We just lay there both catching our breaths with Bryan still inside me.

I am starting to feel sleepy. Bryan slowly pulls out of me which makes me strangely feel empty. He goes to the bathroom to return with a washcloth and cleans me up.

After that he lays down on the bed and pulls me into his arms." I love you Maxie and I know it is too soon for you to say it back, but I can wait for that day to come." With that Bryan kisses my forehead and goes to sleep.

There was only one question running through my head before I drifted to sleep, 'Is what I feel for Bryan already love?'

Posted on April 13, 2019.