Mine

N.G p.o.v

I was in my room brushing my hair when the door knocked.

"come in" I said.

I saw Hulk get in the room smiling at me.. We somehow had a bond that was wierd even though I only knew him for a few weeks still it seems like I had known him for years. I don't know if he shares the same feeling but it was alright for me.. he's still a stranger after all.

A part of me was attracted to him because he's partly Bruce. But then again, his personality is so amazing! He's fun to be around.

My powers were with Red.. He kidnapped me and cut my hair short..He said he didn't want to love me or find beauty in me so ya know.. Making me "less beautiful" as he had put it. I am still sad about it even though Hulk saved me as soon as he could which was two days after I got kidnapped..as soon as they found me. I was so grateful for him and what he did and I tried to focus on this and forget everything else.

But what I've been through was not easy, was it?

Her hair:

Hulk stood there staring at me, observing

I couldn't help but stare back at him. Tears formed in my eyes so I looked down. I tried hard to conceal them.

"what's wrong?" He asked. His gentle voice was enough to make me blurt my heart out. It is so beautiful.

I worried my lip..I usually don't tell people the reasons for why I am bothered or not happy. I always kept the bad things for myself. I didn't know if I was able to even do it.

"I didn't have the chance to thank you, Hulk.You saved my life! I really don't know how to thank you enough" I said breathlessly.

It was true. He took care of me all on his own. I was so busy getting better in the past few days that I didn't talk to him that much. But he was here every day. making sure I'm okay. We did so many things together. We watched movies, read, ate and enjoyed each other's company.

I had to say something real so he doesn't doubt me. it was my usual way of escaping but those intense green eyes always made me breathless. I couldn't stare at him for long and had to lower my gaze as I spoke.

As he wasn't satisfied with my answer he tapped the area on the bed beside him. motioning for me to sit beside him. So I sat looking puzzled.

"You already have.. And it was more than enough" he said.

"W.. What do you mean? "

He held my hand in his big one.. Making circles with his fingers on the back of my hand. I shivered so much! His touch felt so incredible. I wondered if he felt my shiver.

"No one has ever treated me the way you do.. You're the nicest person I have ever met, N.G" he gave me a small smile.

"Hulk, I could say the same to you" I smiled warmly.