His

Hulk p.o.v

She was sleeping peacefully in my arms. I just stared at her. Admiring her beauty. Thought I would never find my match?

Well, I'm holding her now. I recalled what happened a while ago.

"What about my kisses, hm?" I teased her.

She blushed but soon smiled at me playfully. "Couldn't deny lovin'em"

I smirked, leaning in, capturing her small pretty lips with mine. I was so hungry for her. So craving. So obsessed.

I kissed her gently though. Focusing on her comfort first. After a moment we separated. She leaned her face in my chest. "I love it when you do that" she said.

I smirked in amusement "one more?" I offered.

Basically, I wanted more. I longed for her to say yes. What she did surprised me..

(A/N: okay, Nouel has some serious surprising problems! 😂)

She kissed me hungrily. It felt so incredible. "I love you" she said between kisses.

I hugged her impossibly tighter, I was so fond of the softness of her body against mine. Very delicate.

I angled my head to deepen the kiss. Holding her made me feel like the king of the world. Not that I didn't feel powerful before but this..

This was a different story.

After a while we continued walking.

"Soo.." She started "wanna go somewhere?"

"Anywhere" I said.

"Well, I want you to surprise me" she said "take me somewhere cool"

"Okay, well" I looked at her "you gotta hold on tight"

What pleased me was that she didn't freak out, didn't hesitate and wasn't upset. She was smiling the whole time. Quietly hugging me while we were high in the air.

Okay not really quiet but she was cool.

"Wohoooooooo! This is amaziiiiiing!!" Her voice pierced through my ears but I loved that!

I reached the top of our building. We simply sat at the edge of it not giving a damn about anything.

She likes heights, too.

"I thought I'd never experience this" she sighted, looking at me "thank you, Hulk"

"I just want you to feel better" I confessed.

She came closer, softly stroking my neck and collar bone.

"I do" her eyes met mine "with you"

"I'm just" she yawned "so sleepy right now"

"Come on, then" I tapped my lap. She cuddled me. "I don't wanna sleep, though" she said.

"But you need to" I said "close your eyes"

She did. And now back to the present. I stroked her face as I was deep in thought. It was too late to pay attention to the sound behind me. I looked around, eyes widening.

We were surrounded with robots. I got up and took a few steps away. Usually, I'd just jump into the air but this is our building. What if they attacked the others?

With Nouela in my arms, it was hard to figure out how to fight them. More of them joined the scene, getting closer. I had no choice but lay her on the ground.

And start smashing!

Nouela's p.o.v

*Bam!*

*Bam!*