Invited

Thor (P.O.V)

(A/N: unexpected yeah?)😂

Will this day get any worse?!

That big head that I don't even know its name or where the hell it came from keeps making a return!
We were in the middle of the fight, almost winning.

But then I saw her..
A beautiful young woman dressed in a blue gown ran out of a hall way and she was in the middle of the street! It all happened so fast and so great as she was unharmed.
Hulk saved her by standing protectively in front of her.

Then he told her to run but then it was no good as a rock fell on top of her! I should save her!

But I got hit too ! I grabbed the robot and threw him to another one crashing them together. Hulk finished the big head! Yes!!

Tony joined us and we stood side to side. He looked at Modok and said "c'mon man give up! "

He looked around him before saying "Not today, stark! " And as usual he threw a bomb and disappeared.

The lady! I found her. Oh her arm! I think it might be broken. I took her with me...she needs to be treated.

..........At the avenger's..........

N.G (P.O.V)

dizzy! Arrgh I hate feeling dizzy!! Wait ! Did I black out?! Oh no no no no no !

My left arm hurts and I feel something on it . I need to know where am I but..what if someone is watching?
At least I can move my right arm as I felt it was unharmed.

It's quiet here....am I in a cell?
One way to find out. I opened my eyes briefly and I wasn't alone.

Thor!
He wasn't looking so I decided to take the angle on him..

Okay slowly....gently. Turning around he finds no one on bed and I took his hands together by my mana powers and pinned him to the bed.

What? Don't wanna ruin his pretty face😂

"Who brought me here?! " I shouted.

He looked at me from the side of his eye
"feisty" he chuckled.

"Just answer the damn question! " I demanded.

"Let me go ma'am I won't do anything I promise!" His eyebrows raised, trying to convince me that he's harmless.

I narrowed my eyes at him."why should I trust you? "

"because I don't want to be here either" he said.

That shocked me "what?" I let go of him.

"I am here because of Loki , my brother nothing else" he explained getting up.

"Oh yeah? And where is here exactly?"

"The avenger's Chrysler building" he smiled "you hurt your arm and you needed to be treated.."

"so you brought me here!" I realized.

"only to save you ma'am" he said.

As much as I liked his politeness, I didn't like the ma'am thing.

"Nouela" I said quietly.

He smiled once again "Thor" he gently took my hand and kissed it "pleasure to meet you"

"Thanks" I blushed "does anyone know I am here?"

"No, why are you so nervous of being here anyway? We don't bite" he questioned, chuckling.

"it's just ... I missed an important appointment " I wasn't lying though it's just not the whole truth.

"why?" He asked.