Enchantress

Bruce (P.O.V)

(A/N:all of a sudden 😂 you'll like this )

I saw her today after a long long time, the love of my life. Hey wait! I didn't sort things right.

Hey guys! I am Bruce or as you saw the other side of me..the Hulk.
I'm actually still inside him and I only see what he does but I can't control him yet..

AND as you see this fanfic was inspired by "the avengers earth's mightiest " if you want you can watch it on YouTube...it will give you a better imagination as you read the novel.

Author : hey! I was supposed to tell them that at the end of this chapter!!!

Bruce: you know me. I like to explain things.

Author:😤

Bruce: sorry, babe.

Anyway. Back to the "I saw her" line.

Yes, I'm Nouela's boyfriend and she was the love of my life.

(A/N: he can keep saying that all day.. )

When I saw her at the battle of today. I wanted to turn back. I wanted it to be me who first meets her & tell her about the Hulk and that I was scared for her to get hurt by him. That's why I left. I thought I was protecting her.

But just how wrong was I? He protected her. She was familiar to him! I guess our memories were strong that they may have been imprinted with him, too.

When she was sleeping. I wish I was the one who was playing with her hair.

Author: jealous?😂

Bruce: very much, Author. Very much!

The only way I could speak to Hulk is if he was looking to a mirror. I don't know why or how but I just try to advise him.
and he barely listens to me. Now you understand why he was talking to the window...it was me. But now my position is harder, the enchantress is here. And she is controlling Hulk. I'm worried sick about N.G.

(Don't get confused 😂 Nouela Grace =N.G)

The Enchantress keeps putting bad thoughts in his head

Like..
We are his enemies

He is a monster

He shouldn't be here

He is a monster!!

He's not moody...he's angry...and confused...

She was the one in the window.... not really me...she just used my image to trick Hulk.

That's what I had to say.

Author: why do you say that? I can just bring someone else's point of view !

Bruce: it's drama

Author: I don't like it ...but it was a part of the burnt story so yeah.

(A/N: I wrote this story on paper before but I was mad one day and I burnt them. So right now I am writing them again on our beautiful wattpad 😃)

Nouela (P.O.V)

"What's your plan, Cap?" Nat asked.

"Tony you're going to distract him, make sure he doesn't see you." He looked at me "Nuella you tie him. I'll do the talking"

Tony and I said in one voice "Yes, sir"

"Nat you go to the avenger's we'll need help" he said to Natasha.

"I am on it!" she quickly went to the jet.

"Okay let's go guys" Steve said.

Thor's (P.O.V)