Hard Position

N.G (p.o.v)

He kissed me lightly before turning back to Bruce. It was so overwhelming.

I was afraid he'd refuse. Because I had a feeling they don't like each other. I hope it's not true, though.

He was still hugging me while breathing heavily. I supported his arms.

"Bruce" I whispered. His brown eyes met mine. And he quickly hugged me.

"Baby" he said "God, I miss you"

"I miss you more" I replied. His hand stopped when he felt the trim in my hair.

"What.." He exclaimed "what happened?"

He let go so he could look at me. "Why did you cut your hair?"

"I didn't" I said "you don't know what happened?"

"No"

"Oh man" Jan said "you missed too much"

I forgot she was here for a moment. We told him what happened.

"But how?!" He exclaimed "I thought I see all of what Hulk does"

"I don't think so, Bruce" I said "It's his brain after all. Maybe he shows you what he wants you to see"

He looked so confused and.. Mad.

"The bastard" he whispered, growling.

"Bruce" I turned him to me "don't be mad"

"I cannot" he glared at me. Is he mad at me now?!

"What is it?" I asked.

"Why did you let him do that to you?" He pointed at me. His eyes focused on the marks on my neck.

"Just how I'd let you" I answered quietly. His eyes widened. "Aren't you the same person?"

"No, Nouela" he softened "He's not me and I'm not him"

"But he's a part of you now" I said "plus, I accept him and I like him. Because it's you. And because he saved my life"

He sighted, placing his hands on his hips. Then he rubbed his neck.

"Bruce" I whined. It sounded more like 'Bruuuuce!' I was about to tease him when the glass window behind me broke and in a blink of an eye I was taken away!

"Bruce!" I exclaimed. A masked man held me tightly. He ran so quickly that I wondered if he was flash!

But he didn't for long. He was struck by plazma and we both fell on the ground. I got up quickly despite the pain just to get away.

I thought it was only him but then there was a guy with a purple royal suit. What is this?

I growled as the pain in my leg intensified. However, I never stopped running.

Or I thought so. I stopped when a big green body appeared. I thought it was Hulk but it was someone else. He was about to strike when I felt a huge shadow in front of me. I looked up and it was Hulk fighting the monster away. I looked around and found many other guys but the rest of the avengers also arrived.

They're circling us but the team put me in the middle of our circle.

"Give up avengers! " I heard Dr. Doom shout.

"Never!" Said Steve.

Then they attacked each other. Nat threw me a weapon then she opened another one in her hand to show me how it works.

Oh okay.

I just kept avoiding them cause I'm too weak to attack.

Until I came in front of Red Hulk. Damn!!