**_**

'So you and Stiles made up?' Scott asked me as we made our way to the Lacrosse field. 'Yep, well... not that we were actually fighting but... yeah, I guess.' I replied with a shrug. 'That's good, and eh... how are you like... doing?' He asked awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. 'Okay, I guess.' I replied with another shrug. We were now on the Lacrosse field, across the field from us stood Boyd. Not the person we needed... 'We wanna to talk to Derek!' Scott said. 'Talk to me.' Boyd replied with a shrug. 'We don't wanna fight...' I sighed. 'Good, cuz I'm twice the size of you.' Boyd grinned. 'True...' Scott said. 'Actually, almost three times the size of Sammy but still true, really, really true.' He sighed. I raised an eyebrow at my brother. He looked at me and shrugged before turning back to Boyd. 'But you wanna know what I think? I'm twice as fast.' He said and I grinned as Scott reached forward pushing his body against Boyd's and knocking him to the ground. Boyd quickly stood back up. 'She failed the test.' A voice suddenly sounded next to us and I jumped. 'Holy shit Derek, don't do that...' I said holding a hand to my racing heart. 'And besides, it doesn't prove anything... Lydia's different.' I snapped. 'I know.' Derek replied calmly. 'At night she turns into homicidal walking snake.' He said. 'I'm not going to let you kill her.' Scott said. Derek raised his eyebrows. 'Who said I was gonna do it?' He asked us. Oh yeah, right. He still has two other guard dogs. Scott's eyes widened as he realized it were Isaac and Erica that were going after Lydia, he turned around to leave but Boyd quickly stopped him knocking him to the ground. My jaw dropped and I stepped forward. So did Boyd probably also wanting to knock me down but Derek quickly raised his hand. 'Do not, touch her.' He said raising his eyebrows at Boyd who quickly took a step back. I frowned. What the actual hell just happened. Derek sighed before looking back at my brother. 'I don't know why you think that you have to protect everyone now Scott, but even so Lydia has killed people and she's gonna do it again, and next time it's gonna be one of us.' He said. 'What if you're wrong?' Scott asked still on the ground. 'She was bitten by an alpha, it's her.' Derek replied. Okay he may have a point but still. 'You saw that thing up close, you know it's not like us...' Scott said. 'But it is, we're all shape shifters. You don't know what you're dealing with, it happens rarely and it happens for a reason.' Derek said making no sense. 'What reason?' I asked. 'Sometimes the shape you take reflects the person that you are.' Derek said. He reached out his hand for Scott and helped him up. 'Even you guys called her cold blooded.' He said. 'What if she's immune?' I shrugged and crossed my arms over my chest, I wasn't gonna let this go easily. 'What if she's got something inside her body that makes her immune to the bite which is why she didn't get paralyzed?' I suggested. 'No one's immune Samantha, I've never seen it or heard of it. It's ne- It's never happened.' Derek sighed. 'What about Jackson?' Scott asked and Derek's face dropped. That's right bitch. 'That's why you tested him isn't it, because you gave him what he wanted didn't you?' Scott asked. 'Scott...' Derek began but my brother cut him off. 'Peter said the bite either kills you or turns you, you were probably hoping that he would die. But nothing happened, right? And you have no idea why do you?' Scott asked him. 'No.' Derek replied whilst glaring at my brother. 'Well I have a theory.' I said. 'Lydia is immune and somehow she passed it on to Jackson, I also have a theory how but I think it'd be better if I kept that to myself...' I shrugged. 'You know we're right.' Scott said. 'No!' Derek snapped. 'You cannot do this.' Scott shot back. 'Look I can't let her live! You should've known that!' Derek exclaimed. 'I was hoping I could convince you. But then... I wasn't counting on it.' Scott said referring to Stiles and Allison who were taking Lydia to our house at this very moment. Away from guard dog 1 and 2. 'Let's go.' He then said and grabbed my arm. 'No wait, you go, I'll be right there.' I said. Scott looked confused but I motioned for him to go ahead, he did and I turned back to Derek. 'Thank you.' I told him. He raised an eyebrow at me. 'You saved my life, and even though you're a horrible pain in the ass... Thank you. But don't think I'll be joining your little kinder garden, okay? I didn't ask for you to safe my life, Scott did.' I told him with a sigh. Derek shook his head. 'I didn't do it to add to my own power if that's what you think, I saved your life because Scott asked me to, just like you said. You don't have to worry about me, you're with Scott and you'll be a great werewolf Samantha, I can tell.' Derek told me. I smiled and nodded. 'Okay well, thank you, again...' I said and turned around to leave. I made my way into the school building, I found Scott at the entrance walking around with some lacrosse gear. 'What's that for?' I asked him. 'It's uh Danny's...' He replied but got cut off by that creepy Matt dude who popped out of nowhere and took a picture of us. 'Thanks.' He said as he walked off. 'Okay that was weird...' I chuckled as we walked up the stairs. We went to the library where Danny was sitting at a table doing some homework I guess with his computers open in front of him. Scott dropped the gear on the table. Danny stopped writing and looked at it in shock. 'Dude, what did you do to my pads?' He gasped as he looked at the destroyed pads in front of him. 'Me? You're the one who was wearing them...' Scott said. 'No I wasn't.' Danny shot back. 'I was in goal remember? Different pads.' He told us. 'Then who was wearing these?' I asked as Scott reached into his pocket to answer his phone. 'Someone who owns me a new set of pads...' Danny sighed. 'Dude, you better find out who ruined these and make them pay for it big time...' I chuckled as I picked the pads up in one hand. Scott suddenly grabbed my wrist. 'Yeah, we're leaving right now.' He said already dragging me out of the library. We went back to our house as fast as we could, sneaking in through the back. We found Isaac fighting Stiles so Scott quickly pulled Isaac away from him as I quickly ran over to him. 'Are you alright?' I asked him as he scrambled back to his feet. He nodded. 'Yeah, perfectly fine, I was just... chilling ya know?' He replied with a shrug. I chuckled and leaned forward to kiss him. I bit my lip smiling as I pulled back. 'I missed that so much.' I said quietly.

About 5 minutes later both Isaac and Erica were laying at Derek's feet again, Isaac knock out and Erica paralyzed. The four of us stepped outside. 'What a weird feeling of Deja vu.' I smirked thinking about when we were at the ice rink.

'I think I finally get why you keep refusing me Scott.' Derek began. 'You're not an omega. You're already an alpha, of your own pack. If Samantha turns out like you, you two are gonna be great werewolves.' He said. Wow, I can't believe those words just come out of Derek's mouth. 'But you know you can't beat me.' He continued and I groaned. 'And he's back...' I muttered. 'We can hold you off until the cops get here.' Scott said and Derek's grin faded as the sound of police cars were already heard in the distance. We then heard another sound coming from the roof, the four of us ran onto the street to get a better look. And there it was, the kanima. It bared its teeth at us and let out a screech. Stiles' arms immediately slipped around my waist pulling me close, I smiled on the inside realizing how much I had missed that. Derek looked down at Erica and Isaac who were on the ground. 'Get them out of here.' He then told Boyd. Boyd stared at Derek not moving as someone came out of the house. 'Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on here?' Lydia exclaimed. Lydia. Was standing there. Totally human. I felt like doing a happy dance right now, we were right. She wasn't the kanima, because the kanima had just took off. But wait, she's not the kanima. There was only one other person in the house- oh my god. I gasped and turned my head to see Scott already looking at me with wide eyes. 'It's Jackson...'

Okay so guys I finally found some time to finish this chapter wowi school is ruining everything oh my god!! And also, two days ago we found this really big ass spider that looks like the logness monster in my room... and it's still somewhere in my room... anyway I then lost my phone for a whole day, it fell under my bed that night but I didn't look properly because the spider might've been there