I pulled the man's hair back and pointed the gun in his neck.

"You see gentlemen, my brother might've been gentle on you three but you have caused too much problem to him. I don't want you to cause probl to me now that we're preparing for something big. I am not like him and I don't show mercy," I then shot the man down without hesitation and let him go.

His body made a thud on the floor making the two man left sitting on the couch stand up in alarm. They both pulled out their guns and started shooting at me. Their aiming is so poor that I didn't even have to dodge. I neared them while I'm aiming both at their thighs making them kneel like how I wanted them to look like.

I squat infront of them and tilted my head to the side.

"I gave you my warnings but you never seem to take me seriously," I reminded them.

They are now terrified at what is happening.

I leaned in closer and whispered something I know they know of.

"You dare disobey Seven dumb fools, here's what you get for gettimg in my nerves," I breathed making them pailer than before.

They looked at me wide eyed and started begging for their lives.

"I told you, I show no mercy. You three will be a good example for everyone," I mocked them.

Before I could even do something more horrifying, I shot them both in the head.

Their blood splattering everywhere making the floor dirty. My clothes dirty, my face splattered with my blood.

I intended to do that to make my audience see how ruthless I can be. I'm sure the camera picked up everything that happened today and let the other leaders see how I descipline people.

I pushed my door open and handed the gun to Yeonjun who seems to be too young to be here as my assistant. He handed me a handerkerchief to wipe off the blood from my face.

"Take that away and let them clean my office. After that, follow me in the meeting room," I instructed the boy who seems to be terrified at the scene in my room.

"Y-Yes miss," was all his answer.

I continued to walk to the meeting room, two body guards following me behind. Once I entered the room, everyone stood up to greet me as their chats died down. I let them take a sit and inhaled deeply.

"I know you've seen everything that happened in my office. That serves as a warning to all of you. I am not like my brother, I do things the harsher way so I hope you all cooperate with me," I started.

--

Surprisingly, I said yes to Jimin's invitation for a dinner. We were suppose to be in a fancy restaurant but because I don't want to be published on the internet and television, I said we can come back here in the local restaurant we had our first dinner together.

"I heard you killed the three?" Jimin asked after I took a shot.

"Yeah, fucking arrogant bastards," I cursed crisply.

He chuckled at my choice of words and nodded.

"I hope they'll be the first and last I finish off before the fight starts. We need people to cooperate not die,"

"What do you inted to do then?"

I looked up at him and thought of an answer but nothing's coming up. I shut my eyes closed and felt my world spinning.

"I must've dranked too much already," I said to him honestly.

"You haven't been eating Hea, you weren't even sleeping. And now you're drinking," Jimin pointed out.

"Touché," I chuckled to him.

Jimin's POV

Her cheeks are now red fro all her drinking. She might not get drunk easily and totally but I know she won't be able to carry through the night with her state.

"Jiminie," she called me by my nickname.

That was actually the first after a very long time and hearing it again from her makes me smile.

"Ooh, you like that huh?" she teased.

I shake my head while I continue to smile at her.

"Eat up Hea,"

"Can we go eat ice cream?" she asked.

"Ice cream?" I raised my brow at the revelation that she likes ice cream.

She hates sweet things.

She nodded with her eyes closed.

"Okay okay," I said standing up and went to the cashier to pay.

When I went back to our table, she's already dosing off so I helped her up and we exited the restaurant.

After a long drive back to Seoul, I carried her to her room. They're now all staying here in Hoseok's house, sometime's I come here to spend the night mostly to look over Hea who gets a lot of nightmares.

I lay her on her bed gently and once she feels her bed, she rolled over to the side exposing the back of her ear. I saw a small tattoo their which I've never seen before.

I neared her and looked at the ink on her skin.

JK

It's Jungkook's initials. It was probably tattooed by Yoongi.

I smiled at her small tattoo, when I was about to retract, she faced me and held me close to her face.

"Look into my eyes and tell me that Jungkook will be okay if I tell you I want you," she slurred.

I was taken aback by her words. She wants me huh?

"It's not my place to tell you that Hea," I answered her truthfully.

"I like you Jimin but I'm afraid Jungkook might get hurt," she said and closed her eyes.

I sighed and let her hold me this close.

"You should sleep," I dodged her confession.

She's still hung up on Jungkook and that's understandable. But if she likes me like how she claims it, I need her to be reassured by someone else not me.

I heard her sigh.

"Kiss me good night then," she demanded making me smile a bit.

I kissed her forehead and was about to go but then she pulled me even closer. Our foreheads already touching. She opened her eyes and looked straight into me.

Then she kissed me on the lips.

•••