Chapter 28

***

***

"Seven! That's unnecessarry!" Jungkook yelled from behind me.

"Oh yes it is," I smirked.

After giving the guy a shot or two right in between his legs, I am now going to set him on fire. This dickhead deserves this. The man begged for his life but I never listen to peasants who seem to can't keep his dick inside his pants. I slaughtered all the men with him and Jungkook just watched me do as I please horrified.

I dropped the lighter on the floor where I spilt the gas. Fire immediately started to spread. Then I felt Jungkook pull me away from the fire.

"Seven, I said enough," Jungkook warned in a scary tone but I couldn't care less.

I marched out of the house where we found them while we listen to the rapist's anguished screams. I know Jungkook might be really scared by now, I mean who would't? I enter my car, Jungkook following inside.

I drove off with no left clues inside as I watch the house burn down in my rear view mirror. Finally, my anger has been released and so does Jungkook's breath. My heart rate comes to normal and now, I can feel the blood soaking in my bra when I bashed one of the men's head against a hard surface. Blood splattered all over my body, my face my hands even on my hair.

"I need to get this car cleaned and disinfected by tomorrow," I muttered to myself.

I heard Jungkook release a heavy sigh and face me.

"We have to do something about that temper of yours Kim Hea," Jungkook implied.

"What do you mean by that?" I raised my brow at him while we cruise on the road.

"Don't give me that answer. I watched you kill all those men without mercy Hea,"

"And?"

I really don't get what Jungkook is saying. I've controlled my anger for so long. This is the only time I unleashed the demon inside me again.

Jungkook closed his eyes in frustration and shifted to face the road.

"Nevermind, just drive," he said and folded his arms over his chest giving up the topic.

Sucks to be him.

--

We both entered the house when Sandra's eyes grew wide in shock at my appearrance.

"Don't say a word Sandra, I'm tired," I shut her down but that didn't stop Jungkook from telling everyone what just happened.

"She just fucking slaughtered everyone in that house Jin hyung if you're curious. Sandra, stay away from her. She might kill you," Jungkook sarcastically said as he takes a seat beside Taehyung who's mouth is slacked open following my every move.