Chapter 30

***

***

"It's been 2 days Jimin, where is Hea? You said you have it all handled?" Jungkook started nagging Jimin who's currently typing things in his laptop.

He didn't look up to Jungkook who's clearly not amused at how Jimin is acting so lax. He's busy typing all the things that had occured from the past two days Hea was missing. That night, he already knew who took her but Jimin was reluctant in saying it to her brothers. He feared they might hunt 'him' if they knew what measures 'he' did just to get her. Jimin knew she was in good hands.

"Yah! Jiminssi!" Jungkook tried to get his attention.

"Hyung for you kid," Jimin calmly reminded the pouting child infront of him.

"Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung are worried sick. Who knows what's going on in their minds," Jungkook gives up and plops down on the sofa in Jimin's office.

Jimin releases a sigh and squeezes his eyes shut.

"Listen Jungkook, when I say I got it all handled, it means I got it all handled. Hea will tell them herself  what happened and where she came from,"

"Aren't we going to fetch her or rescue her or something?"

Jimin shook his head no. Jungkook pursed his lips and lied down on the sofa.

"Aren't you suppose to be in class now?" Jimin closed his laptop infornt of him and decides to pay attention to Jungkook now.

For the past 30 minutes, Jungkook just pestered him about Hea and Jimin stretched his patience surprisingly long today.

"I was from my mission. I'm tired and hungry," Jungkook implied.

"And?" Jimin raised his brow although he already knew what would come out from Jungkook's mouth next.

"Feed me hyung," Jungkook cheekily said and smiles showcasing his teeth.

Jimin groans in fake annoyance but gives up and stands to his feet. He starts to walk towards his door and Jungkook's eyes glowed in delight.

"Is that a yes?" he sheepishly asked.

Jimin just continued to walk out of his office and into the usual restaurant Jungkook has seemed to like.

--

"Hyung, do you really have to do that?" Jimin complained.

"Do what?" the man infront of him asked.

"Fucking bash my head with a baseball bat?!" Jimin can't hide his pure annoyance anymore. His intonnation changing.

"Oh. Were you with Hea that day?" the man chuckled.

Jimin couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Yah! How come your men doesn't know me? Dumb idiots!" Jimin protested.