Chapter 26

***

***

I now refuse to enter our house. Jimin is beside me holding a stack of pizza in his hand.

"Aren't you going in?" he asked me.

"I think I don't want to enter," I answered him honestly.

"Why not?"

"Because, there is a baby inside who's going to throw a fit of tantrums once he sees us together,"

"Who?"

The door suddenly swung open and my mind says hide but my feet says stand your ground.

Speaking of the devil.

Jungkook's brow is raised, his lips set on a straight line. He's clearly unamused by what he's seeing right now. His hand immediately shoot out to grab my hand to pull me to his side.

Alright, here goes nothing.

"Jiminie, this is Jungkook. Remember him?" I gestured, sending Jimin subtle clues that he's the baby I was pertaining to.

"Kookie," Jungkook let out his hand offering a handshake.

I groaned at the realization that Jungkook intentionally said Kookie at the mention of Jimin's nickname. He's already jealous and Jimin isn't even doing anything yet.

Jiminie

Kookie

Ugh!

Jimin took his hand and shake it. I can't really tell what Jimin is thinking right now since he's face is stoic again. His whole demaneour changed at Jungkook's presence. Jimin's guards are up again.

"Jungkook," Jimin said and now I know what he's doing.

He's pushing Jungkook's buttons.

I can feel Jungkook pulling me more behind him as if Jimin is going to grab me from him.

"Alright, let's all go in shall we?" I said pulling my hand away from Jungkook's grasp.

I walk in first leaving them both. I think I need to spend the rest of the afternoon with Sandra to let my steam of anger release first.

I entered the living area with all of them sitting infront of the large screen watching Titanic. I placed the food down on the center table and walked to the balcony after grabbing a can of beer from the fridge.

My mind wander off to Taehyung, he doesn't seem to occupy my head lately and it's confusing the hell out of me. Normally, half of my day would only consist of me daydreaming about him. Maybe because Jungkook is with me, and Jimin I suppose. But I won't deny that something in me is sparking at the mention of Jungkook's name. He's making me feel things I never felt before.

He's really bold and sexy and scary and cute all at once. He's a mixture of everything I could think of and it's making me confused.

"Jungkook seem to find a liking on you," Jimin said behind me.