Rules/Where to start?

Hey guys! If anyone is reading this, then hopefully you read the front first, or else this would be awkward.

I decided to make this book because fusion is something the Sonic fan base never explores as much.

You should all know who "Shadic" is if you watched Wrath of Nazo.

I figured after seeing the lack of fusion outside Steven Universe, I could throw my hat into the ring and try myself.

In this book, YOU will be deciding the fusions that are invented here.

I will do two things for each character.

1) If you pick them to be the host fusion, I'll set up a page to be both an intro and a list to show you what's available.

2) I'll set up a set up a bio about them to show you what to know.

Here's the rules you need to follow.

Rule 1) Only vote once per character unless you want to vote them again for a different character.

Rule 2) You can team up with someone voting for the same thing by turning their vote into a comment chain.

Rule 3) If there's a fusion that's already been done, you can't vote for it again.

Rule 4) If you don't get what you want immediately, please wait and I'll work on it.

Rule 5) Don't get upset if it doesn't turn out the way you wanted it to. This is my book, so I'm calling most of the shots except for what's being fused.

Rule 6) If you're an artist and you feel like it, I'd like if you could draw an image or two of what you think they'd look like.

I'll provide info to the artist early so they can have a good idea of what to draw.

And finally...

Rule 7) Wait for the Sonic characters fusions to be done before you ask for your OC to fuse.

That should be all for now.

Only one question remains: Where do we start?

Which of these do you want to be the host of our first fusion?

Sonic

Tails

Knuckles

Amy

Shadow

Rouge

Blaze

Silver

Cream

Gadget/Avatar

Infinite

Chaos

Mephiles

Zavok  (the other Zeti can be brought in if you want them)

Sally

Bunnie

Antione

Rotor

Nicole

Dulcy

Mina

Scourge

Fiona

Sonia

Manic

Cosmo

Sticks

Marine

Maria

Big (I don't even know why I bother, just pretend he isn't here)

Chip/Light Gaia

Nazo

Werehog Sonic

Honey

Breezie

That's all I'll add for now.

Be sure to vote for one.

And like I said, if you want, you can help come up with the fusion's looks if you can draw it.

See ya there!