-Seven-

I sat there morbidly shocked as Garrett stared down at my naked body. His hands were slowly making their way up my thighs, sending goose bumps all across my arms and neck. His hand rubbed across my stomach and dipped lower between my legs, finally making contact where I craved the most. I bit my lip to keep from crying out as his fingers moved slowly between my legs creating the most delicious feeling in my lower abdomen.

His deep chuckle made my heart leap as I struggled to stay coherent. I wanted to feel everything he was willing to give, but the things he was doing with his fingers were teasing me beyond belief.

He kept circling my most sensitive spot, causing me to lean my head back and toss my arm over my eyes. Holy crap if he didn't stop I was going to cum. Every time I got close, he would slow down just enough for me to catch my breath.

"Garrett," I barely whispered, struggling to breathe. I wanted to tell him I was about to explode, but I couldn't finish my sentence, as he was back at it again. This time he pushed two fingers inside of me, causing me to arch my back off the table. "Mmm." I moaned.

"Do you like that?" He challenged as he pushed farther, using his thumb to circle my clit. I was so close, I could no longer breathe.

My legs were shaking, my breath hitching in my throat. I nodded frantically. He stopped the motion all together, causing me to whine. Where was this coming from? My body was so responsive to him, I craved his touch. I needed him to continue, more than breathing I needed him.

"Answer me, with your words." He demanded.

"Ye.. yes."

His fingers slowly slipped out of me as his other hand pulled my arm from my face. That look on his face was priceless. He was so fucking sexy as he brought his fingers to his lips and sucked. This was the single most attractive thing I had ever seen.

"Good." He responded as he backed away from me. I leaned up onto my elbows and watched as he smugly turned away. What the fuck?

"Where are you going?" I was literally so close, and now he was walking away from me. He suddenly turned back to face me.

"When you learn to control that mouth of yours, we will finish what we start." He stated. Literally like it was the most natural thing to him, he shrugged his shoulders. I know my mouth was on the floor as I gaped at him. He didn't laugh or anything, just stared.

I quickly hopped off the table and slid my skirt back down, equally embarrassed and ashamed. I should have been less willing to spread my legs and let him take full advantage of me, but also, I shouldn't have let it faze me as much as it did. I felt the heat rising in my cheeks as I looked back at him.

He was facing away from me with his phone in his hands. He fiddled with it a minute and then walked out of the kitchen, calling for me to follow.

I slowly followed, cursing myself for cussing out loud at him earlier. Obviously that was something I would have to work on, especially if I wanted him to finish what he started, and I really did.

"The Uber driver will be here momentarily." His words weren't condescending yet I felt like a child being ushered away.

"Oh, uh thanks." I replied, disappointment evident in my tone. I don't know why I expected more from him.

Garrett walked to the door and pulled it open for me. I nodded as I tried to step past him, unaware of how to react to his earlier behavior. He stopped me just as I had passed him, and pinned me against the door frame with his hips.

"Bellissimo, maybe next time you'll behave." He whispered against my jaw. I nodded, but quickly spoke out in agreement. I don't know what it was with him wanting to hear me, for me to vocally acknowledge him, but there was so much I needed to work on before seeing him again.