XI - Special Teams

Aside from the Future Gamers Project, the Future Tech created the Special Undercover Team named as Team Yankee. Only few personnel knew about their existence. Team Yankee has two divisions. They named it Y-Alpha and Y-Beta.

Y-Alpha is the team that secures the Future Agents safety in the real world especially when they are connected to the virtual world. They have spies and if anything suspicious happens, they will take immediate action.

Y-Beta is the team that monitors the retired, resigned and discharged Future Agents. Their job is to make sure that the latter group of people will keep their oath to keep the secrecy of the Future Agents Project.

Though the team Yankee mostly monitor each agents via the surveillance system and special drones, they still violates the privacy of each Future Agent that's why only few personnel knew about this team.

After the creation of team Yankee, the Future Tech created another team that only select personnel knew about. It is called Project X-ray or Team X. Rumors said that this team is the executor and assassin of the Future Tech. Those who will violate the terms and agreements will meet a member this team to face his/her judgement.

Lastly and lately, the Future Tech created another team. They called it Project Z or Special Team Zulu. Again, it is another top secret team that only select personnel of Future Tech was told about. Their job is to investigate players (even Future Gamers) who are causing disturbances and irregularities inside a virtual game; and investigate illegally accessed virtual games (includes abandoned projects, used for black marketing, for terrorizing, for murder, etc.). Actions might be also done by the team upon orders from the HQ. They also act like spies in the virtual world.