|3| welcome to hell

Start from the beginning

Her devious green eyes scanned through the room, this is what she was good at it was like as if she could smell fear from a mile away. Her eyes were little detectors that easily spotted her next pry and just as I thought her calculating eyes landed on me. Oh shit. I quickly looked down after a spilt second of looking into the eyes of Medusa any second longer I would have turned into stone.
I could feel her heading my direction and the worst part of being so close to her was the way she smelled. Goshhhh she smelt amazing, as if she rolled over on heaps of daisies and a bunch of other flowers expensive flowers of course anything but the best for her highness Brooke Bailey.

"Alright could we settle down." Mr Gibson shouted over everyone making the room quite down. As he entered.

I looked up again and Brooke and her minions stopped their tracks and instead of coming towards me they went to go take their seats right in the middle where everyone could see them. I silently thanked Mr Gibson for coming in at the right time, he literally just saved me from that dreadful reunion and I wasn't ready for it just yet.

"Ok you know the drill, if I call your name you notify me if you are here."

Before he could start the doors opened and the biggest assholes of the school walked in just what I needed a reminder of why I couldn't quit now it was because of people like Cameron Carter aka the biggest douche of them all. He was the first person to ever throw dog food at me and it suddenly became a trend and everyone began to do it also didn't help that he was the football captain and to make matters worse he is dating the devil herself Brooke.

Ryan Turner, the reckless one he once dumped a whole trash can on me and it doesn't help that he laughs so hard he can make anyone cry. Zeke Miller the comedian of the group he thought that it would be funny to loosen the screws of my class chair and when I sat down the next morning it literally fell apart, six months a whole six fucken months of torture for that incident, yes people picked on me but after that I was the pinned target and I couldn't just seem to live it down. And I hurt my butt thanks to that imbecile.
And finally Jacob Knight I have nothing on him he just spends most of his time on his phone or smoking a cigarette whilst leaning against his Ferrari or even just sitting quietly with his douche friends while they make everyone else's life miserable, with him it's just purely hate by association.

"Sorry we are late." Jacob said to Gibson who looked very irritated by their entry.

"Someone took my parking spot." He finished off.

"Sit, I don't want to hear it." Gibson said before he started to call on names.

Minutes passed as he began to alphabetically to call on peoples names.

"Ciara Owens."

"Here."

"Paisley Peters?"

"Present."

He was getting close and palms are starting to get sweaty, I feel a little bit nauseous.

"Harley Potter."

"Here, sir."

"Eleanora Pricce."

"Ummm h-here."My voice sounded so foreign when it echoed through the room.

The whispers died down and all eyes where on me and all stares held judgment I could see it.

"Miss Pricce, I hadn't recognized you. Well it's good to have you back."

What Gibson really wanted to say was
"Hell you have lost a tremendous amount of weight and you look more approachable now, and slightly less disgusting."