thirty-four

"Is Yanchen really singing a duet with someone?" Mingzhu asked as Fen and her walk back to their room.

Since the crew had no plans for today, they decided to help out in decorating for the main event tonight.

"Why does it bother you so much?" Fen asked back, opening the door. "I thought you don't want Yanchen anymore? He can do whatever he wants to do right?"

"Yeah, but... whenever he gets a gig, he always asked me what song would be nice to sing."

Her brother furrowed his eyebrows, "Are you really sure you don't want him back?"

Mingzhu laid down on her bed, "I don't deserve him. Did you know that he told me to stop blaming myself? I mean how can I? I almost broke off the relationship between my friends."

"Yanchen's not wrong though. Every person here today has already forgiven you. Including Yanyu and Kaihao. They got their happy ending, so when will you chase yours? When he's already singing along with someone? Or when he suddenly realizes that he's wasting his time?"

"You and Changxi have the same thought," Mingzhu whispers, holding the pillow close to her chest.

"Speaking of Changxi, where is he? I haven't seen him all morning."

"Oh, he went home. He said he's feeling homesick, but he'll be back. I think."

"Without even saying a proper goodbye? Smells a little fishy to me."

Mingzhu shrugs, "Everything smells fishy to you. Even your car smells like fish."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

Mingzhu had ask for everyone's opinons and all of them had the same thought, "When do you plan on chasing your happiness? When he's already gone?"

Well everyone except for Yilong who was immersed in his own world. She asked about it when she found Yilong near the aquarium, but the older guy only gave her fish food and told her to imagine it as her feelings.

He demonstrated how to carefully put fishfood inside the aquarium and said, "This is how you vent out your feelings. You let it out slowly, and make sure someone is ready to catch it."

Suddenly, Mingzhu saw a red fish swam quickly, avoiding the others who were too slow, in order to eat his food.

"And as a fish, you should get to it first, before you're too late."

Mingzhu looked confused, "Am I the fish?"

Yilong nods, "Yes, Qin Mingzhu. Now go get your man! All of us are rooting for you."