five

"Whose kid is this?" Yanchen asked as he walked downstairs seeing a baby roll around the mat on the floor.

"Guess," Shuzhen says, trying to make the cd player work.

He scrunched his nose and wiped his hair with a towel, "Yours and Zimo?"

Shuzhen furrowed her eyebrows, "Did you see me get pregnant?"

"You might've adopted one," He crouched on the floor and held his little hands. "Hello, there. Who's your momma?"

The baby squealed in happiness and showed the bracelet that was on his wrist.

Yanchen eyed it, wondering why it was so familiar.

"Okay! I finally set it up!" Shuzhen exclaimed, taking out some cds. "What to watch...what to watch..."

"Shuzhen?" Yanchen called out to her. He kept watching the baby as he tried so hard to remember where he saw the charm on the bracelet before.

Shuzhen only hummed as she was busy looking for a movie.

Was is it someone he knew? Someone close to him?

"Oh shit," Yanchen let go of the baby's hands slowly and stood up. No, it can't be. That charm really does belong to someone. And its someone close to me. To us. Is this...?

"Here!" Shuzhen raised a cd up and faced the baby who's salivas were all over his hand. "You want to watch jack frost?"

The baby nods as soon as Shuzhen showed him the picture. She played the movie and noticed Yanchen who was already sitting on the couch. His arms were rested on his lap, with his head hung low.

"What's up with you?" Shuzhen asked, cleaning some of the toys that were scattered.

"Is that...." Yanchen was hesitant to ask, but did so anyway. He needed to know. "Is that -"

"Lifen's?" Shuzhen raised an eyebrow and nods, "Yes, it is."

Yanchen's heart started beating fast and if that's Lifen's child then that must mean...

Shuzhen sighed seeing a nervous and confused Yanchen in front of her, "She's back by the way. She's staying here but she's planning to talk to Ruibin today."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

Ruibin heard five to six knocks before deciding to answer the door. And when he opened it, he never thought it would be her that he was facing.

"Don't!" Lifen exclaimed, before Ruibin tries anything, "Don't close the door. I really, really need to talk to you."

"Lucky for you, my parents treated me well and told me never to close a door to a girl," He motioned inside, "Come in then."

Lifen smiled a bit and walked inside the apartment. It was cleaner than she had expected, "Nice place."

"This was Yanchen and Mingzhu's." Ruibin answered, walking towards the fridge. "Before they broke up,"

The girl bit her lip. She knew she was the reason for their break up, "Ruibin -"

"How could you!?" The boy suddenly snapped making the girl flinch. "You know how much I loved you right?! That I'm actually willing to do anything for you! Why him?! Why was he the first one to touch you and not me?!"

Lifen knew that one night was the biggest mistake of her life, "Bin, I'm sorry. I really truly am. I'm not asking for your forgiveness because I know you can never truly forgive me -"

"Glad you know." Ruibin says, observing her closely. She's still wearing the necklace he gave to her. "Why are you here?"

"I want to explain myself -"

Ruibin interrupts her, "No need. I already know why you left. And why you broke up with me 4 months after,"

"I have a reason. I truly do. Just let me finish -"

The boy scoffed, "Whatever reason you have come up with, I'm sure its great. You're a drama queen, anyway."

Lifen was shock. She has never seen this side of Ruibin before. Whenever they fight he would always listen first before judging, "Ouch. You don't even want to listen to me anymore."

"What's the use? It's not like my feelings will change after listening to you."

Lifen slowly nods, stopping the tears that were about to fall. She loved Ruibin, more than anything else in the world. Right before Yujin came, he was her world. "Okay, I just wanted to find out if you were doing great, anyway."

"I'm fine," Ruibin sternly answers.

"Good." She began to walk out of the door, but stopped. She turned around again and took a folder out of her bag, "If you want to find out the reason why I left, here. You can look at this." She left the folder on the couch and walked out, cloosing the door behind her.